How do straight males like to get a bj? sittn down, standing or laying down

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate the feeling standing up, because if its any good, it makes me want to fall back and relax.. lol

That's why I always prefer it sitting down.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
As a sucker, it seems to me most guys really do have a preference – one or the other. Sooner or later, they will take charge and position themselves the way they want to do it.

Standing is probably number one. Of course that includes a lot of glory hole guys. I think lots of guys who like to get serviced really like glory holes.

Kick back in a chair with legs spread is second. Somehow I think this is a straight guy thing, but maybe it’s just an impression and represents the sample of straight guys who are willing to let a guy service them. Stretched out on the bed with me crawling up, so to speak, is rarely the choice, but that did happen just recently. Some guys really like to face fuck; I think they are really experienced at getting blown; a best way this works is me slouching on the chair [like an arm chair] and they hovering over me holding to the back of the chair.

I’m not good at deep throat so I haven’t had the experience of my lying on a bed, my head hanging down as I take it deep. As I understand, it’s the easiest way to do deep throat.

These are all examples of my basically giving service, maybe a stranger, maybe a straight guy, something like that. None of it to be confused with lovers in bed rolling around and maybe doing some 69.

L

lislndr

I like lying down while getting sucked.... or standing, and thrusting into their face

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
I dont think it is very different between a gay bro and a straight one, with that said i oprefer to sit on a couch with him or her between my legs, that way good access to my big nuts