How do straight members feel about the gay members?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
balboajo said:
A question for you straight (or mostly straight) guys: How do you feel being on a site with lots of gay men who like to look at your cock gallery and talk about sex with men? Does it please you in a non-sexual way to have sraight and gay men admire your cock?

On the other hand, I'm fairly certain if they felt that uncomfortable they'd remove the pictures.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
Do a forum search and you'll find a few threads about the suject. Change your percentage if you want to see the significance!

I see, it means whatever to whomever filled it out the way they did.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dongalong said:
Maybe you can be my new gay friend and we can do that together!:biggrin1:

(looking at dongalong's avatar)

when is that woman going to stop the milkshake machine? she has been jiggling for months now. i think the drinks are done. haha.

back to the thread, even though i am not a straight guy. i love the variety here. hope this never becomes a strictly gay board or straight board or bi board or guy board or female board.

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally don't have a problem discussing issues with anyone here based on their sexuality. I don't have a gallery, but if I did, and I received compliments by anyone, it would be appreciated. :smile:

Mr 604753

Just Browsing
Media
No problem at all, i personally would rather hang out with "gay" people, though "they" are just normal people like everyone else.
Im pretty metrosexual myself so i tend to hang around the people that i have things in common with, though i like women, though i would rather be alone personally.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a need to display pictures of any part of my anatomy and I don't really care to have my picture taken. So if somebody finds a picture of my penis on the web it must have been taken during a skinny dip, after a friends wedding in Northern California, circa 1973.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love-it said:
So if somebody finds a picture of my penis on the web it must have been taken during a skinny dip, after a friends wedding in Northern California, circa 1973.

Hell that water must have been cold.

Well to answer the questions - Top and bottom is, some are just soooo gay.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99% of them are nice guys, its that 1% of the freaky nut jobs that dont understand that i'm NOT gay and no you cant suck my cock. those crazy peole who send me emails and the freaky nut jobs, those are the people i want to kill with an olive fork.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
balboajo said:
A question for you straight (or mostly straight) guys: How do you feel being on a site with lots of gay men who like to look at your cock gallery and talk about sex with men? Does it please you in a non-sexual way to have sraight and gay men admire your cock?

Well, I have no cock to show and be appreciated...

But as a women what i dont find funny the behavior of anyone that joking or not - use derogatory terms to demean women vaginas or whatever her body part in question ...

Just want to know why someone goes to a specific question thread thats is not talking about their sexual preferences, like a vagina, and situations involving fucking a vagina - just to make mean remarks?

I dont think it would be just ignored behaviour, as we already saw many times going on here, if someone make most any 'wrong' remark about penis+ penis relations preferences...the thing not only go on and on but assume great proportions and debates...

But this is a site for males with big penis..is a male site big cock...in the end males are going to group together anyways...gay or not they have their dicks in common.

In times like this is when i ask myself: What i'm doing in a penis site..anyways...i dont need to listen to some unknown men's crap.

Thanks.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
balboajo said:
A question for you straight (or mostly straight) guys: How do you feel being on a site with lots of gay men who like to look at your cock gallery and talk about sex with men?

Doesn't bother me. It's not obvious that that should be so, as I'm not much of an exhibitionist, and I never wave it around in public. But a photo gallery is different. Although I'm not too fond of the color pink - hence my own preference for classic b&w.

As for the pickup lines and raunchy PMs, I don't pay them no never-mind. If the guys get a thrill out of that sort of stuff, I don't see that there's any harm done.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesnt bother me in the least. If someone can admire my pictures then thats cool. It doesnt freak me out in the least. Where I draw the line is when the occasional conversation or compliment turns into something they know I am not down with. I am all good with anything up to a point, and then there's no turning back once that line is crossed. I have met some really cool gay friends on here and I won't let a few people who take it a bit far to ruin it for the rest of the gay individuals whom I have befriended.

OB

mikechicagoman7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an equal opportunity exhibitionist. While 100% str8, it does't bother me in the least if another man can appreciate my cock. A compliment is a compliment, whether from a man or a woman.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I suspect that one of the reasons Balboajo asked this question is that on this board, unlike in life, you know someone's gay from his profile. And also unlike in life, the subtle visual cues of checking each other out to assess interest are not really available on the net.

Believe me, straight guys, you've had more encounters with gay men IRL than you think. It's just that IRL, it's possible for your gay brothers to be discreet and feel you out, so to speak.

I'm prompted to reply to this thread because I'm writing this in Bangkok airport, where the men's rooms seem like innocent places to pee for most straight men. But to a trained gay eye reveals Cruise Central. If I weren't gay, I'm sure I would never have picked up the vibe.

I think you'll just have to learn to live with it, guys. Surely you've learned to say no to girls you don't want to fuck*. Do the same with the guys.

HB8

*assuming there are any

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
horribleperson said:
99% of them are nice guys, its that 1% of the freaky nut jobs that dont understand that i'm NOT gay and no you cant suck my cock. those crazy peole who send me emails and the freaky nut jobs, those are the people i want to kill with an olive fork.

your numbers are a bit off. we more closely resemble the overall population.

1) 40 percent are nice.

b) 50 percent are assholes.

5) 10 percent are freaky nut jobs.

numbers subject to change depending on my mood. 'scuse me, i need to go hide my silverware now.