How do straight members feel about the gay members?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
dcwrestlefan said:
good to meet you bloke. i am travis fimmel.

Pleasure to meet you. Actually, you look uncomfortable in that picture. Can I offer you a cold beverage and a massage and perhaps you would bend over for me, so that I could fuck your ass??:tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Pleasure to meet you. Actually, you look uncomfortable in that picture. Can I offer you a cold beverage and a massage and perhaps you would bend over for me, so that I could fuck your ass??:tongue:
Way below Zero, dude. :rolleyes:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Gay men looking at my pics, commenting them or talking to me about sex do not bother me at all. I am straight, and have no problem with my sexuality, so i am not scared about gay men: i know i am not gay, and i do not fear my hidden feelings (like many homophobes seem to do).

I’ll tell you more: gay men can give really honest comments on cock pics, because they own one and in the mine time they have occasions to see others’.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not going to read the thread, because I don't even care for debate about this anymore (it's all getting old to me...) --

I just don't care. I didn't mind getting positive comments from guys about my cock pic when I still had it posted. Hell, I'll take any flattery that comes my way.

I once had a discussion about condom size with my gay neighbor downstairs. He might've wanted to see mine, but I didn't bother letting the discussion move that way.

I've had opportunities to experiment, but never have. It's just not for me. There's no way that I can discourage others from homosexuality, though. I'm hetero merely because I was born that way.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LeeEJ said:
...... There's no way that I can discourage others from homosexuality, though. I'm hetero merely because I was born that way.

And this, my dear fellow, are two sentences that can equally exchange hetero and homo. NOw, if only ALL sides could learn that....:werd:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In real life and on websites, I get along with str8 men and women just FINE! I know what they want, I know what I want. I don't hassle them for sex, they don't hassle me for sex. We work together, etc, no problems at all. But , I don't mind at all if str8 men show of their cocks here, lol...!!!!!, but I go for gay cocks myself!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who gives a damn HOW they feel . I find this rather offensive. Why not ask how do the Gay and BI guys feel about so many "str8" posers being on here ? If they don't like it they can always leave. The majority of the regular posters in the forums and in the gallery are the Gay and BI group mmbrs. Those are the ones that contribute so much to the site.
Are they so insecure in their sexuality that they need to voice their dismay about being on the board with so many homos ?
I don't think this was meant to be derisive but it certainly could be misconstrued as such.

:banana:
HORSE

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the ones who would be bothered by this, for the most part, have either left already or are scared to speak up.

Myself personally, I don't care at all. I'm not attracted to men but I don't give two shits what anyone else gets off on sexually unless it's something that hurts other people. I enjoy the input from the homosexual members here. Sometimes it's a perspective that I don't normally see since homosexuals are often marginalized in this country.

As for my gallery, if there's a half dozen guys jerking off to me right now... great. Don't ask me to cam for you because it's not going to happen, but if something else I've done helps get you off that doesn't bother me at all and I don't really understand why it should bother anybody else. I think that sexual gratification is a basic human right and if I've done anything to help someone else achieve that I would be pleased, not disgusted.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
Who gives a damn HOW they feel . I find this rather offensive. Why not ask how do the Gay and BI guys feel about so many "str8" posers being on here ? If they don't like it they can always leave. The majority of the regular posters in the forums and in the gallery are the Gay and BI group mmbrs. Those are the ones that contribute so much to the site.
Are they so insecure in their sexuality that they need to voice their dismay about being on the board with so many homos ?
I don't think this was meant to be derisive but it certainly could be misconstrued as such.

:banana:
HORSE

then why are you misconstruing it?

This post seems more offensive to me than the premise for the thread. Or at least the opening sentence.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I think the ones who would be bothered by this, for the most part, have either left already or are scared to speak up.

Myself personally, I don't care at all. I'm not attracted to men but I don't give two shits what anyone else gets off on sexually unless it's something that hurts other people. I enjoy the input from the homosexual members here. Sometimes it's a perspective that I don't normally see since homosexuals are often marginalized in this country.

As for my gallery, if there's a half dozen guys jerking off to me right now... great. Don't ask me to cam for you because it's not going to happen, but if something else I've done helps get you off that doesn't bother me at all and I don't really understand why it should bother anybody else. I think that sexual gratification is a basic human right and if I've done anything to help someone else achieve that I would be pleased, not disgusted.
I agree with you, man.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
FWIW... my appearance on this site is part of my own "coming out" evolution. To see the discourse of both gay and straight opinions helps a lot.

Dating girls in my teens/20s was always furtive, and my personal experiences while wrestling with my attraction to guys during that time didn't help my self-esteem. In fact, over time it came to fuck with my head and I've only come to realize that recently. I have lot of ground to cover, and now finding an inner pride when I see younger gay guys accepting themselves, and also when I see tolerance from straights. Again, this board rocks and it's so cool to see the interaction (albeit some of it nasty).

I had some problem loggin on here last night, ostensibly due to the UK broadcast. Makes me think that there's a lot of lurkers out there, like I was. And prolly more than a few like me in the same boat, who for so long denied their attraction to guys. Because I had taken teasing/baiting to heart for so many years, I now realize that a good deal of it could be attributed to me always sportin a package, and I might not have turned into the person I now have to change. I'm finding the perspectives/perceptions change and are wider/more informed when one switches teams, as opposed to those who define themselves and others more militantly gay/straight, as I did.

Noob observation: if you call yerself str8, yer prolly not. If you call yerself straight, you might very well be.

With the advent of the internet/information age and the folks who are willing to surf all night to share that info (and take pictures :biggrin1: ), it makes the process that much easier and I thank you, whomever & wherever you might be.

Warning: I tend to get wordy :rolleyes:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
HORSE
First off I would like to believe that there has been some valuable input from straight members as well as gay members over the years. For me I like coming here partially because it provides me a perspective that I do not always get in my regular life. I live in a redneck part of the world, work on a construction site (what little interaction I have with the other guys leads me to believe that not a one will be speaking up for gay rights or liberal values any time soon) and have friends who though they may challenge me intellectually do not provide the varied view points that I get here. Here I get straight, gay, bi, conservative, liberal, and undecided as well as views from Germany, the U.K, France and the list just goes on.

As for the question of people looking at my cock gallery I say go ahead (if you can find it.:wink: )

MysteryMeat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, It is as natural as getting complimented on your hair, or your clothes. I am very comfortable in my sexuality to be complimented by gay or bi admierers. I am not even afraid to compliment a very good looking penis. If you are a willing participant on this site, you are here for support. We provide that with out discrimination. So it makes no sense to feel offended by a compliment no matter who it comes from.