How do the women here feel about square cuts?

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious what all you women would be thinking if you saw a man at a beach or pool wearing a square cut swim suit. Lets say it was a guy in shape, picture Daniel Craig in James Bond except a 25year old

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

Had to google images for that one lol..... I'd personally think the guy was comfortable with his body, confident, and possibly cocky. I would have to talk to him before I knew that though. Likely from a different country than the US.

Why, are you thinking of getting one or do you wear one and wondered what women think? I tend to find awkward shy guys much more attractive to date. But I may be in the minority on that

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some guys look good in anything. It depends on the guy I guess.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
In the US, I'd probably think he was gay. You just don't see those on straight guys here in America. Actually, on any guy really. The only time I ever remember seeing them on a guy(s) was at a gay parade.

Me and my girlfriends would probably goof on the guy privately and if there were more than one guy wearing them we'd definitely have ourselves a little penis beauty pageant of sorts. If he was a guy friend I let him have it. I don't think I could keep a straight face what with him displaying himself to me in such a way. "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" sort of thing. All harmless fun mind you. I couldn't be cruel and I wouldn't judge someone harshly or think less of a person, whatever rocks your boat, it's just an odd thing to see here in the States is all.

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the US, I'd probably think he was gay. You just don't see those on straight guys here in America. Actually, on any guy really. The only time I ever remember seeing them on a guy(s) was at a gay parade.

Me and my girlfriends would probably goof on the guy privately and if there were more than one guy wearing them we'd definitely have ourselves a little penis beauty pageant of sorts. If he was a guy friend I let him have it. I don't think I could keep a straight face what with him displaying himself to me in such a way. "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" sort of thing. All harmless fun mind you. I couldn't be cruel and I wouldn't judge someone harshly or think less of a person, whatever rocks your boat, it's just an odd thing to see here in the States is all.

Okay see this is what I don't get. Women parade around in skimpy bikinis and men can't wear a sexy swim suit without being gay??? In what Universe? Why is it gay? Because I have more confidence in myself to wear something that no other man has the balls to wear because they're too insecure with themselves? Is that why it's gay? This really frustrates me that people act like this. Here in America were far too judgemental to let people just be themselves, we ALWAYS have to judge. I have seen a couple guys at my gyms pool wearing them a d nobody has laughed or made remarks so hopefully that won't happen to me.

And yes I just bought one online. When it comes I will post pics.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did want them. Just don't understand some of them

You don't really have to understand - it was a subjective opinion.

My subjective opinion is that I don't find the look particularly attractive. I just don't - it doesn't appeal to me. It's too...eh

There is an ex-mod here called 'Vince'. He is wearing swim shorts in his avi and it's my favourite avi on the whole site - I like that look *shrug*

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In this instance, yes. A thong is smaller than a square cut and I find that even less attractive.

For me, Vince's shorts are just right for the pool/beach

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well some women really do like that more I guess. I can't even begin to fathom how that works, being a straight woman and yet, NOT being attracted to a mans body in a sexy swim suit, sounds pretty rediculous to me. Not judging though, thanks for the input. Can I ask if you would ever say something to the guy or laugh out lout or giggle so he could hear you?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink* are you actually telling the womangs how to womang?

wow.

square fronts - cold water is a harsh mistress.
just saying :cool:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some guys look good in anything. It depends on the guy I guess.

Ditto. Some guys will look good, some not so good. I wouldn't assume any sexual preference on his behalf, though.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sigh. 'Sexy swimsuit' is subjective - just because you think it looks sexy, doesn't mean it is. Some women will find it sexy, I'm sure some women here will... but a lot of women don't seem to like guys purposefully trying to display their junk in public settings. Personally, I don't want to be forced to look at a random guys junk, just like I don't want to be forced to look at a random woman's camel toe.

Don't you think it's hypocritical to draw the assumption that because a woman is straight she must surely like skimpy shorts on a man, after you chastised Mercurygirl for expressing her opinion linking choice of swimsuit and perceived sexuality?

In answer to your question, no I wouldn't laugh. I just wouldn't think he looked particularly hot. At the end of the day though, if he wasn't my guy I wouldn't particularly give a shit what he was wearing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what Ms. Redz says is true... Mr. Vince, loungin in his board trunks is one of the hottest images ever posted on LPSG. *emoticon combo :naughty::mischievous:*

Last edited:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
As stated, I could never be cruel. I'm just being honest. Me and my girlfriends would certainly notice and make sport of it among ourselves. Hell, we live for that shit. The reason I said I'd think the guy was gay, well, you can blame the gay men on this site for that. I have never interacted with so many gay men than I have here and one thing I learned quickly from reading threads on LPSG is that gay men like to show off their franks and beans big time. Not that there aren't straight men on here who do as well but the straight men I know at college, never. Actually baggy clothes is the norm. If I asked any of my male friends, including my boyfriend, to wear that type of bathing suit they'd laugh and say, "No fucking way, get bent." If one of them even wears slightly tight fitting jeans they'll goof on the guy relentlessly.

But by all means be yourself and wear those cute little trunks. But remember it's not just heterosexuals who will be passing judgement on your sexuality as I guarantee, again, from what I've read on this forum, you're going to draw the attention and interest of a few gay men who'll presume as well. It's just human nature. As stated, women aren't generally into wanting to see a guy's junk on display and I'm sure there will be far more gay men who will wonder if perhaps that fruit basket is for them?