How do the women here feel about square cuts?

D

deleted848353

Secondly I'm not judging, I'm simplying saying that being attracted to men and wanting them to cover up their bodies are 2 contradictory things that don't ever go together and no judgement is required to come to that conclusion

I personally find the chest shoulders and stomach of a guy the hottest part to look at so i would not like to see a guy in square cuts. My prefernce

They are not contradictory, you just seem incredibly immature. How much of a man's body does a pair of shorts cover FFS? My favourite part of a man's body is his shoulders so your logic is flawed. You seem to be assuming every straight woman wants to see every inch of a random strange guy. So because I'm straight, I should be attracted to every man I see? Not even close. Stop trying to tell women what they should find attractive and grow up.

Upper body rocks indeed Ms Redz

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious what all you women would be thinking if you saw a man at a beach or pool wearing a square cut swim suit. Lets say it was a guy in shape, picture Daniel Craig in James Bond except a 25year old
Sweety, I would love to see you in a Square cut Speedo. I bought one for my hubby and I loved all the evil looks the ladies gave me when they realized that he was taken. The reason I got them for him was cause they highlight his cute butt. Sure they show off the package as well but any Speedo does that. So as long as you don't mine showing off what you got, go for it babe. There where dozens of ladies at the pool that hated me cause they told me he looked tasty.:biggrin1:

Reactions: Nexolaris

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweety, I would love to see you in a Square cut Speedo. I bought one for my hubby and I loved all the evil looks the ladies gave me when they realized that he was taken. The reason I got them for him was cause they highlight his cute butt. Sure they show off the package as well but any Speedo does that. So as long as you don't mine showing off what you got, go for it babe. There where dozens of ladies at the pool that hated me cause they told me he looked tasty.:biggrin1:

Thanks babe! Were there really THAT many jealous women looking in envy?

D

deleted639306

The OP dislikes anyone who thinks his ridiculous love affair with his own cock is laughable and silly.

So about this Vince fella.... I'm new here. Give a girl a link please : )

Bless you ladies. I was really curious about that hot av. and indeed, yumm ;)

As for my opinion, i would feel really uncomfortable about such skimpy swimwear but the important thing is that you feel confident about it.
I'm pretty sure you are, so just wear it and do it proud.

Reactions: deleted7906701

B_ThatGirl13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I think a really in shape guy looks hottest in a pair of board shorts that sit low enough to show off that lower V where the abs meet the hip flexors, that is so sexy to me. And I don't really need to see a lot of leg or bulge to be turned on, but on the right guy it could be sexy. I guess it would depend on how you wear them.

Like I'm really feeling these: 70S SWIM NAVY SURFER SQUARE CUT - SAUVAGE SWIMWEAR

But these not so much: ITALIAN SQUARE CUT NAVY PLAID SHORT - SAUVAGE SWIMWEAR

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I go up to strange women all the time and say "oooh Im so horny for your man". Doesn't everybody? :rolleyes:

I think OP should get this suit. It's a panty dropper

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go up to strange women all the time and say "oooh Im so horny for your man". Doesn't everybody? :rolleyes:

I think OP should get this suit. It's a panty dropper

What the hell is wrong with you daisy?? That's extremely rude to come in here with your sarcastic remarks bashing her and me just because she's pointing out something that most of the other women here are obviously too damn insecure with their sexualities to admit. YES women freaking LOVE IT I can see why all the women were giving her dirty looks, I wore them today at the pool and not only did nobody have an issue with it but the 2 female lifegaurds kept checking me out every time I got out of the water, when they saw me notice they both looked away real fast then looked back and smiled, so yes I know what Lisa was saying is true. I'm sorry you have insecurities and feel the need to come here with your rude sarcastic remarks and make fun of people who like what you don't

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not attracted to men in skimpy beachwear, and that makes me insecure? How? I just don't like skimpy beachwear, on anybody. And I don't like checking out crotches. Seems awkward. I'm super into huge shoulders, thick calves, round butts, and handsome faces. I also like s little bit of a tummy; my masculine ideal would look awful in that cut which is more for model types. I also, personality-wise just don't like a man who would deliberately draw attention to his genitals. That's creepy to me. But it takes all types to spin the world, and your girlfriend proves that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
okay, i bow to Mr. Cock's advanced knowledge of how to behave poorly on a public forum... cuz, you seem to be really good at and engage in such behavior frequently.

urm, i worked as a lifeguard.
we didn't check out package-sporting dudes for fun.

it was part of our job to make sure sketchy dudes didn't harass other folks at the pool.

cuz y'all tend to get ya mankinis all in a bunch when folks don't appreciate ya efforts/attention.

just sayin'

eta: by girlfriend Ms. Altered means imaginary friend.
cuz it's only against the rules to accuse members of being fake..
"girlfriends" of members are fair game.

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay, i bow to Mr. Cock's advanced knowledge of how to behave poorly on a public forum... cuz, you seem to be really good at and engage in such behavior frequently.

urm, i worked as a lifeguard.
we didn't check out package-sporting dudes for fun.

it was part of our job to make sure sketchy dudes didn't harass other folks at the pool.

cuz y'all tend to get ya mankinis all in a bunch when folks don't appreciate ya efforts/attention.

just sayin'

eta: by girlfriend Ms. Altered means imaginary friend.
cuz it's only against the rules to accuse members of being fake..
"girlfriends" of members are fair game.

Riiiiiiiggghhhht, you can say whatever you want but when 2 girls are checking me out, life guard or not, when they look away real fast and then look back at me with smiles on their faces...that shit ain't cuz it's "part of their job" how fucking dumb are you?

By the way, one thing I didn't mention was that when they were checking me out and smiling....this was after I got done swimming. Our weight room over looks the pool and has big glass windows and I was looking down there at them and that's when they looked back and smiled....you still gonna say its "part of their job?" C'mon hurry up Mickey!! Think up something clever to say to cover up the fact that most women love men with enough guts to wear square cuts!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah. you are a lady killer.
i am just insecure. and bitter.
angry that i can't land a man like you :cry:

why.. oh, lord.. why?!?!?!?!?

*falls to ground*
*cries*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
maybe elasticated material is mad soothing to a chapped ass?

wow.. now i feel kinda awful for thinking badly of the OP
:frown:
he was just looking for a bit of emotional preparation-H.
a tucks medicated pad of friendship.
the tingling medicated balm that is acceptance by your peers.
*sniffle*

*wipes a tear*
i acknowledge your weenie, Mr. Cock.
your special little weenie.

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahahahaha, I'm sorry you guys all have fat out of shape husbands and wish you had someone like me who didn't wear those stupid ass board shorts you sad insecure little girls. I know what I say is right otherwise why would you feel soooooo strongly about it and feel soooo damn butt hurt that you keep coming back here and coming back here and posting more rude comments, it's because your all jealous, secretly you wish your men would wear what I do but you know they would never have the balls to wear even a pair of jammers so you keep coming back here trying to get under my skin, if you really didn't care then none of you would continue coming back here and posting, btw Vince you aren't allowed to post here you violated the rules, but let me guess? The mods are just gonna look the other way? Fucking typical

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
warning: toys being ejected from pram at high velocities.

i suggest we all take our fat asses to the local sweet shop until the danger passes.