how do they hang

DJM277: Does anyone here have large balls that hang high and tight?or has been with someone like this?

I fit this description and have often wondered if there were other guys who were hung like this. Every realtionship I have been in I have ALWAYS been commented about this although no complaints. I had always thought if you had big balls they would automatically hang low

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm one in the huge balls category.
But how far they hang depends mostly
on the temperature of the room
:)

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
DJM277: Does anyone here have large balls that hang high and tight?or has been with someone like this?

I fit this description and have often wondered if there were other guys who were hung like this. Every realtionship I have been in I have ALWAYS been commented about this although no complaints. I had always thought if you had big balls they would automatically hang low
nah, i have had plenty of comments about big balls, but mine hand high and tight normally. which i am usually thankful for. i do like it when during hot sex they get loose and i can fell them slapping against her asshole.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every chic i've been with made a big balls comment so I guess I'm there with ya! I hang low on warm days.

Last edited:

yobigman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine hang pretty low pretty much always. So much so that I surprise the warden if they aren't. Although I don't help matters when I get undressed in front of her and point them out. I find it funny.