How Do They Know?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Okay so I met ma fille today, was great as always, just real horny, we need some mutual relief soon. (she almost tore my dick off playin with it so much hehe) So anyway we were goin about our business, walkin round town and stuff - myself, my gf and her friend. I had a frequent, intermittent hard on bulgin most of the day. Later we get to the train station, two people my gf knows but don't like are there, well two girls and another lad. They of course go 'oooo Louisa' etc and then 'We know something juicy about you' or something like that. Then my gf's friend, Becky goes over and gets it out of them, I stay and feel up my girl etc, kiss her and all that nice stuff.

After a while Becky comes back and Louisa asks what was it then she goes 'She says he's got a big knob' I think I was shocked lol but probably managed a grin, my gf said she didnt tell anyone, even lying and sayin she'd never seen it hehe. I don't think she did, well I seriously doubt it. So how did they know? BTW I've never met these girls before, the two who supposedly said I have a big knob. One theory I have is that Becky saw it through the day and was just askin herself. I feel strangely violated anyway since now all my gf's friends (there are a lot of them, all around 16 and not bad lookin) seem to know I have a nice sized love muscle...

Wondering if any ladies would know how they found out then? I mean you know how girls work better than I ;)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah lol we are one and the same, I have this one cos I didnt want my size in the name. Thanks too, more comments ladies :D

I'm still shocked they said it, btw I dont think I have a big bulge but maybe thats me hopin I dont...well not lookin down at it but thats maybe cos of perspective... o_O

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, my SO's friends make comments about it too. Before they found out I was straight (Yeah, there's that 10%, but my roommate doesn't do it for me.), my roommate's friends made comments about it.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Feb 26 2005, 12:47 PM
Okay so I met ma fille today, was great as always, just real horny, we need some mutual relief soon. (she almost tore my dick off playin with it so much hehe) So anyway we were goin about our business, walkin round town and stuff - myself, my gf and her friend. I had a frequent, intermittent hard on bulgin most of the day. Later we get to the train station, two people my gf knows but don't like are there, well two girls and another lad. They of course go 'oooo Louisa' etc and then 'We know something juicy about you' or something like that. Then my gf's friend, Becky goes over and gets it out of them, I stay and feel up my girl etc, kiss her and all that nice stuff.

After a while Becky comes back and Louisa asks what was it then she goes 'She says he's got a big knob' I think I was shocked lol but probably managed a grin, my gf said she didnt tell anyone, even lying and sayin she'd never seen it hehe. I don't think she did, well I seriously doubt it. So how did they know? BTW I've never met these girls before, the two who supposedly said I have a big knob. One theory I have is that Becky saw it through the day and was just askin herself. I feel strangely violated anyway since now all my gf's friends (there are a lot of them, all around 16 and not bad lookin) seem to know I have a nice sized love muscle...

Wondering if any ladies would know how they found out then? I mean you know how girls work better than I ;)
[post=286656]Quoted post[/post]​

So do you want people to know your size or what? One day you're fretting that your GF doesn't talk about it enough, now you're "violated" because the word is getting around? :huh:

the_force: every girl i've ever known and eventually been with, has always been surprised by my size. For the most part cause i go around saying i'm hung like a mosquito LOL But the other reason is cause i am a bigger guy...and they don't imagine big guys with bigger dicks...

LeahCat: Has it ever occurred to you that your girlfriend's friend was lying and that wasn't what they said to her? She mightn't have wanted to say in front of you so she said that. Perhaps your girlfriend has told her or she noticed during the day but it doesn't mean she told those other girls.
You feel violated because women might know you've got a biggish cock? Well you're the first guy Ive ever heard say that.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Knight, I have a strong feeling that your gf's friend was clumsily flirting with you by appealing to your vanity.

* puts on his Miss Manners wig *

You might have responded with "Why, my deah, how very nahce of you to cayah for mah girlfriend's happiness."

And then fix her with a cold stare that lets her know she's out of line.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah maybe but the thing is her friend is also VERY shy I mean like I was before I met my gf but I'm over it now. We're out and she always looks very nervous, twitching and stuff, we were in McDonalds and she said 'I don't like people' so I find it hard to believe she came up with that. Meh.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
I met my bf thru a mutual friend, who knew he was hung, but she didn't tell me when she introduced me - she let me find out for myself, which was a wonderul surprise! I'd heard that he was pretty hot in bed but I didn't know why.

When I asked my friend about it, she just laughed and said she didn't want to spoil the surprise! And, of course, she didn't want to embarrass my bf by making it such an issue from the start.

Now my friends know, but we don't talk about it.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knight,
I'll offer two insights from my experience. The first is that women do talk and the second is that the topic of what you might be packing comes up in the oddest ways and times. It boggles the imagination. Early in our relationship my wife (then gf) confided in her sister. That was a mistake for a number of reasons. When she told me what she did I said I didn't appreciate being the topic of conversation. She promised to be more discrete in the future and she has been though I'm aware of several occassions where it has come up. In some instances she has answered that it's a pretty personal and the sugject was dropped but a few other times it wasn't as easy to dismiss such as when a friend of hers learned via her husband and went to my wife for confirmation.
Either way, another bit of advice is to let it go. If its brought up in your presence and you don't care to engage in conversation merely shrug and talk about other things or don't speak at all. They usually get the hint.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
As for what women share... and how:
I have only 1 or 2 memories of such info on me getting about... and looking back, I don't resent it... it usually involves a handfulk of people... 2, 4 maybe.

my current mate is VERY discrete, and won't share that info about me - although she shares info she gets from others with me... lots to laugh about in this town! And makes for a few fantasies to fuel our libidos!

The inequity is that MEN have a certain size that's (often) appealing to women... and easily concealed. WOMEN have an appealing (to men, I mean) endowment that is not easy to conceal...
So- why should you feel violated that the playing field is (for the time being) a bit more level?

(frankly, I think that had info on my size gotten around, I'd have had a much more active social life... but I could be wrong!)

Jerry: I guess thw fact that you post MANY photo's of your hard dick here and other place's on the WORLD WIDE web has nothing to do with it. :D

If a chick wants to look at big dicks this might be a place she would come.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knight ,

if this makes you uncomfortable you have every right to feel so. Dont let the shy looks fool ya. I have a friend who looks like a church mouse and is extremely aggresive with men She has boundary issues that we have had to discuss on more than one occassion. So, I dont know exactly who said what but let your girl know that it is your ( both of you) not so little secret. Also watch her girlfriend. Letting her friends in your business is the quickest way not to have any business.

Naughty

iwfuutaudls: You said her two other friends - the ones you didn't know - were 16 years old. I am assuming then that your girlfriend is around the same age. Therefore, the most feasible answer to this is that your girlfriend simply bragged and giggled and rubbed in YOUR SIZE to her other female friends to make them jealous.

Girls in their teens are fanatically notorious for doing anything and everything to make their female friends envious and thus making themselves the "queen" of the group. It is all about attention and popularity to them. And what better way for a teen-age girl to get attention and popularity from her female friends than to disclose the personal fact that her boyfriend has a big cock?

Wait til you get to the women in their mid 20's and up. They will have grown out of the "queen of the group" obsession.