How do U feel your about head size?

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a flamed helmet head which is pretty proportional to my shaft but can grow significantly during erections.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think I have about the right head size or maybe toward the bottom end of big head.

I think big head could make farting noise during intercourse because a big head acts like a piston, and if its shaft is comparatively too small, wind can go pass the openning end, I guess. I think I have experienced some little noise from lightly loose vagina.

patrick222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I,m 5'6" in length and about 40" thick around the chest ; 32" thick around the waist and my hat is a 7 1/4 . Quess my head size is about right.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While my shaft measures under 6" circumference erect, the head is definitely over 7" in circumference at its ridge. Not only that but the curvature is very convex. I like having a big head, it seems to lead to female please but also it makes my dick look smaller in pictures. Altogether I think it is better to have a bigger head, but it has its disadvantages.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My head is a bit larger than my shaft which is 7"+ around so it doesn't stand out as much as one on a skinny dick but does take a lot of lube and foreplay to get it in. Anal and deep throat are hopeless :frown1:

YES!! I met a canadian guy once with a small shaft, but the head was as wide as my fist! it worked(somewhat) for Vag, but NOT ANAL!!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Go to the store. Buy a Grade A medium/large Granny Smith apple. Now, imagine it covered with lots and lots of foreskin. That's what I have to deal with. It looks proportionate considering the length of my dick, but if it weren't for the blessing of lots of foreskin I'd never have been able to fuck anything except large farm animals.

It took a six months before The Squeeze was willing to let me fuck him. After 9 years he still has some difficulty until it "pops" inside him. Thank god for foreskin.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think i'm Ok too..... Check My Gallery and tell me what you think?

Ur head looks awesome TT!! I JUST had the best time tonite!! we went to the Bass Pro shop in Toledo and I got laid in the mens room beside the boat displays!! He was a clerk there in the archery shop, and he was very hung and tasty!!!!!!!!!!! his glasses looked kinda goofy,LOL, but he was talented!!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine is pretty big, but I would like it even bigger too. to the question in the op...can a head really ever be tooo big?

YES!! I met a canadian guy once with a small shaft, but the head was as wide as my fist! it worked(somewhat) for Vag, but NOT ANAL!!

now I am surprised at that...I would think that anal would be easier than vaginal. reason being is that being pretty thick and big headed myself, it has seemed to me that once I enter a vagina it is pretty consistant tight the whole vaginal length..yes it loosens as we fuck, but the vaginal walls are always against my head..and it is awesome. in anal, once I pop inthrough the opening, there is a cavatiy in there that is more accomadating..until I try and get in real deep sometimes. so I would think it would be easier, after the initial entry, for anal with a big head. not that I'm doubting you..just surprised.