1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How Do U Guy Get A Serious Relationship ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by imadork, May 5, 2019.

1. imadork

imadork Sexy Member

to be honest, i am still in a closet, i live in a country where gays are disease, i am quite a successful guy, i hv permanent job, not rich but i hv enough, but i really didnt get a chance to be in love with some one i want, when i was young i had sex often with guy while i traveled, but now i feel like being so lonely without someone who want to share his heart just for me.
    now im gonna hit 30 and i still didint get one, maybe u guys can help me, give me an advice to figure it out what should i do, should i be open ? if im being open im gonna lose everything i got now, but i really want a serious relationship too, i just imagine everyday someone will showed up and say hi and talk about life and like me , desperate

2. Brodie888

Brodie888 Superior Member

Is it possible to move to somewhere where gays are more tolerated?

barcoded likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice