How do u guys and gals prefer my hair...

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Piet, buddy, I'm from California so it's kinda anything goes here. But . . . if you want to look more adult & professional, short is the way to go.

I've had long hair most of my adult life because when I was acting I was doing a whole lot of Shakespeare & directors always wanted my hair long. It's short now - really short, actually - & a lot easier to deal with.

I found that I attract different kinds of girls with my hair short as opposed to long.

All 3 looks work really well for you so my question to you, bro, would be: What's your favorite? What makes you feel most like yourself & lends you confidence? Whichever look that is right now . . . go with that look!

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Pieter. I've always thought the short hair looked great. This being the first time I've seen the long hair, I'm torn now. I'd say if you want to play up your age, stay short. It's hot and trendy. The long hair makes you look more mature.... Collegiate in a way. The long also looks very luxurious, makes you want to run your hands through it. I don't know, there both sexy and I've always told you what a good looking guy you are. Guess it all depends on the image you're going for.

D

deleted213967

Damn Pieter you are so vain! You're not a pretty teenage gurl any more. You are a man! :no:

I wonder what you'd look like with a buzz cut...

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whatever makes you feel best and most confident. I just happen to like the longer hair--but that is just me.

Good luck and let us know what you decide, please.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say either short or long. You've got the bone structure for a short cut and you look great with the long hair too. I don't think the mid-length suits you as well as either.

At the end of the day though, it's not what other people think, it's what you like. My hair's about waist length and people are always telling me what I should do with it, but it's my hair, my choice. Get comments or advice from people, but do what's right for yourself.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, you call that long? Gimme a break.

Don't let these tools influence you, man. Grow that lettuce till it hits the floor.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ANY which way Pieter'

ALL GOOD
My Preference fr you'

Short..more with it these days..(NZ only maybe)
-try perhaps .. even .. a Number 2
ha'
enz

curious_t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i like the short style but then again i would love to run my fingers through your long hair