how do u handle size queen bravado

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ramsgate18, Apr 19, 2011.

1. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am gonna tell you all something that happened to a friend and i want to know how you guys would have handled it

we were in a club, and this guy (girl if ur straight) was there and bragging about how the shag they had last night had been huge and they could handle any cock, so my friend went and hit on him because hes a bigger guy (9x7) who likes to fuck hard, but being bigger most wont let him due to his size

they went home and to quote my friend as soon as the pants came down the confident size queen who claimed to have handled dozens of bigger guys was panicked

how would you guys handle this situation? have u had this happen? im curious as to how often this kinda thing happens :p

thanks

2. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    So, did he take the big cock?

3. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my friend was kind and let him go, i said he shudda made him take it for being a bragger lol

4. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've gotten that alot, I think what it comes down to is that the majority of dudes have a small penis, and of course most act like it's huge.
    So when someone huge does come around they're tongue tied.

Now to answer your question as how to handle a situation like that, it depends.
    If she's willing then go for it, just be loving, don't try and rip her apart.
    If she says OMG! there's no way, then lady luck would definately have to be on your side.

I've found the best way for me when it comes to dealing with this situation is to make sure they're very wet, dripping in fact, making them cum first from sucking their hot juicy hole helps also, then it's easier to slide my thick cock inside. :cool:

#4 lafever, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  5. art

art
    Gold Member

I find it best to ignore all posers.

6. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one friend of mine who is crazy big when drunk would force them to take it, especially if they promised in the club they cud and wud handle it

7. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

Do gay dudes talk about sex in clubs that much?

8. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    some do, my friends do but thats because they know i write a dating collumn about love and sex in the 21st century

9. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Heh, sometimes the act of "Put yah money where yah mouth is" is required to take some of these braggers and loud mouths down a few notches.

I salute yah mate for doing this, but if it was left to me, I would have made the bastard take me, especially when I have a 00g PA attached to my person :biggrin1:

10. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    well its sad i've run into a lot of men and women that talk about what all they can do in the bed room..... and was very let down when i got them home. a lot of people like to say they can do this or do that it makes them feel better about there real life some how.i'm not huge at all but not only do i find men and women back off from my size [lol] i've seen a lot bigger so i never under stood that part .but have them back off from trying new things in bed i'm not talking about beating or pain. just some different from the same ole same ole...

11. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i tend to find the braggers are the same guys who manage to slip into conversation their weight/how much weight they can lift lol

12. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

It's like with me..... health wise I am not doing that good (Siatica, and bust left arm, which only has a 3rd grip strength to what it should be), but equally I have good abilities, like fixing computers (I worked with BT Yahoo for well over a year on front-line tec support), fixing push bikes (Worked at BOTH Ralleigh and Sturmy Archer Nottingham for a few years. Not many know how to deal with Sturmy Archer gears properly at all), flooring trade (Worked for many years there, before health got the better of me), and abundance of experience with mental health (Carer for mom).

Cock wise, yes I am above average and love to show off my PA, but I am no spenny09 or happyboi cock-wise, but least those two have a right to brag. :biggrin1:

13. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    In these situations, you should always just let the roofies kick in. They'll have a reason to brag in the morning, and it'll be evident in their walk.

14. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

I'd not even wait for the roofies to kick in.... they would not be able to enjoy the pain then :biggrin1:

15. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Wow. Ok so they bragged. Watch their eyes bulge and them stutter for an excuse, but then let them go (record it maybe) but i seriously hope that everyone "joking about forcing someone to do something and enjoying their pain (and I am going to assume mental/emotional as well as physical) are indeed joking.

Unless both parties are into that scene, those kinds of statements give me the hebbies. In all fairness I was raped and that may color my opinion on these types of jokes. As a person who was made to take a large cock, sans lube, against my will (as well as other things, and no i was not bragging I could take it) I may be a bit oversensitive towards the tone of these types of postings. My appologies if you were all indeed just joking.

16. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Meh, figure of speech, so no harm done.

17. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i assume dante and stan joke, they are twisted but not that twisted!

as for my comment about my friend, its true, and believe me i told him str8 off the bat hes wrong for doing what he did, he told me hes tee total now so he maintains the self control to let those who dont want it go, but he still lives by the mantra "dont write cheques ur ass wont supply" and makes sure they cop a good feel before he gets them home

i had a bragger once, i let him go, he used the phrase "i thought ud be smaller" so i let him go, as punishment, he never did forgive me lol

18. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

sorry that happened to u dude, that really sucks! i intended this to be a fun change their mind through seduction kinda thing, i never condone rape, unless its consensual ofcourse

19. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

I thought as much, but wanted to be sure. Felt I did need to speak up though, as many won't.

If it is a seduction thing, with bounderies and limits respected and tested, and they admit the whole while that they were stupid for having bragged? Well then please do! And definately get that on tape! :tongue:

20. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Not to piss on the party here, but it was no one's choice to walk away but the braggers.

Draft saved Draft deleted