how do u handle size queen bravado

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well its sad i've run into a lot of men and women that talk about what all they can do in the bed room..... and was very let down when i got them home.

Taking home the braggarts will only get you trouble, mr secondbest69. It's us quiet types who you want. We'll still gasp when you take it out, but then we go to work on it with the quiet confidence that soon you'll be fucking as hard as you ever did, and loving it. :biggrin1:

HB

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to piss on the party here, but it was no one's choice to walk away but the braggers.

See that was my thought. I feel if the bragger is being stupid, the look on the face when confronted is priceless enough (thoug a pic would be funny.) I had issue with the whole forcing him thing, or "nice enough to let him go." Not your friends property to keep him if he wants to back down. The OP did say that he was meaning a more seductive "Hey can't we try it" way. Consenting. Of course the overall tone of the other poster's did raise the hackles on the back of my neck (particularly the roofies and the "naw it's better without them for the pain" comments) Again it might be my past coloring my present perception (though I think that is only part of it)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Within rape culture, acts of misandry are commonly employed to validate and rationalize normative dehumanizing practices. For instance, sexually violent humor maybe may be used to foster disrespect for victim and an accompanying disregard for their well-being. An example would be a male rape victim being blamed for his being raped because of how he dressed or acted. In rape culture, sexualized violence towards some is regarded as a continuum in a society that regards a person's body as sexually available by default."
altered a bit. true none the less.

Because it's really not that funny unless your level of amusement is based on mocking something that you will never experience or understand.

:smile:

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i assume dante and stan joke, they are twisted but not that twisted!

as for my comment about my friend, its true, and believe me i told him str8 off the bat hes wrong for doing what he did, he told me hes tee total now so he maintains the self control to let those who dont want it go, but he still lives by the mantra "dont write cheques ur ass wont supply" and makes sure they cop a good feel before he gets them home

i had a bragger once, i let him go, he used the phrase "i thought ud be smaller" so i let him go, as punishment, he never did forgive me lol
And the hebbies are back. Must have past each other in the original series of postings.

This may piss you off, but I am really trying to understand all the nuances here.

So when your friend "Made them take him" I assume he was forcing them? Is that a correct assessment? Or was he "seducing them" as you latter alluded to. Like, got them going of their own accord and they went for it. If he forced himself, or failed to slow down or stop at anytime when the dude requested it, then, sorry mate, but that is rape. Your tone of he has realized his error and now "let's them go" leads me to believe there was at least moderate coercion one his part. Was he physically stronger then them? Did he force them down? Not use lube? Hell did he use a condom, or did that fly out the window with the rest of their rights? If it was that severe why the hell didn't you report him? Telling someone, "that's wrong" and doing nothing is such a cop out.

Now this is working under the assumption that he was that physical with them. But you haven't exactly painted him in a good light, ya know? I sure as hell hope that others of his mind set don't cross my path. I mean shit it is a stones throw then to say if someone is into you and you get them home, and they decline, then it is ok to fuck them with no regard to their rights. Sadly rape victims often try to normalize what happened, minimizing the severity of it, and rape perpetrators do their damndest to facilitate this. My rapist went so far as to offer me something to eat after, and make small talk, all the long complimenting me on my "ability" to take him, and how proud he was of me. If I didn't mention it before I was date raped. He later called me to ask if I wanted to party with him and 5 of his friends. For my part I failed to go to the police. I should have, but I was 19 and scared, and he cops were fairly well known to be homophobic. So I internalized it all, and that lead to some horrid complications I had to work through. Meanwhile, he went about his biz like nothing happened, and that he was somehow well within his rights to do that to me (and God knows how many others).

Hoping your friend wasn't all that hardcore. Please let him have been spouting idiotic stuff. :frown1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kness, the "rape-is-great" crowded is failing to understand the ill-ease which this topic has caused for several members here.

1. rape is usually not a good jumping off point for humor or casual conversation. that you see a confession of and a hint of premeditated assault as anything close to funny is truly sad. the ease of reception you expect shows you lack the compassion necessary to broach the subject.

2. western society is not comfortable with the idea that a man can be sexually assaulted. male victims of sexual violence face further victimization by a legal/support/care system not set up to handle their needs. most often they will be burdened with the social stigma of being assaulted. their masculinity, sexuality and word will be doubted. even is the assault is reported, the chances of seeing a case through to prosecution is almost none. in most hospitals a man will have to ask for a rape kit to be collected.

3. homosexual men have even fewer resources of support. the police have always been dismissive of reports of domestic violence, sexual abuse or assault. the dismissive attitude of authorities shouldn't be echoed by queer folks. having to hear gay men championing such a caviler attitude on rape is disgusting. rape can/does effect everyone, from the victim to his family, to his friends... when there is so little support from the community, the topic of rape can not be handled lightly.

4. several people have already posted about there discomfort with this thread. instead of acknowledging their concerns you continue to rehash/revamp your story to lessen the impact of your friend's actions. he is not the one needing defending. stop normalizing his douchebaggery.

5. i suspect you started this thread expecting a heap of big-dick, hard-ass ego bolstering and braggadocio of male bonding. luckily, the good folks of LPSG don't cotton to force, violence or degradation of other human beings.

*unless it's consensual violence, force and degradation. then we are all "pics please"*

you'd be best off just dropping this thread. the more you defend him the uglier you paint yourself. just a wicked case of guilty by association.

eta: much love for Mr. Nico. ya have handled yaself with honesty, dignity and grace, Sir.
i so would have gone for the castration by snark barrage.

Last edited:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am pretty sure that this is not the direction this conversation was meant to go. And I'm sure that OP would apologize about that. Lets leave the subject of rape and get back to question at hand. =)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as for my comment about my friend, its true, and believe me i told him str8 off the bat hes wrong for doing what he did,

umm no you didn't.

my friend was kind and let him go, i said he shudda made him take it for being a bragger lol

the lol adds a touch of humanity and class. really. it does. no sarcasm here.

one friend of mine who is crazy big when drunk would force them to take it, especially if they promised in the club they cud and wud handle it

these are just comments from the OP. i didn't even cover the squick provided by other people.

Dr. Dante.... umm after reading and re-reading the OP and follow up comments... the topic at hand seems to be supporting rape, condoning rape and minimalizing the severity of rape as an act of violence.

the OP could have asked a very simple " how do you deal with a partner's eyes being bigger than their....." you know what. he could have asked if anyone had experience being rejected for size*. a question that has been repeatedly asked on LPSG without tossing up rape as part of the query.

* or he could have used the search option. :rolleyes:

wanna see just how bad the OP? swap orientation and gender. the backlash from his thread would resurrected and re-kill of 18 back generations of his family.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to handle a size queen...as you clearly need explained to you,sadly.
think of a child who plays pretend...i like to place my cock next to
things and make them verify that it is what it is.

when i say "make" i mean to get them to acknowledge
they are lying to themselves.

this usually in turn goes to you then "doing something" to fake
your penis...because they are incapable of admitting the ignorance
of their folly.

once the ignorance is admitted to...choose to play still or get them
a glass of water and some space before they leave.
(awkward)

i say encourage protected sex if that was the goal,
sex is fun...assuming this is nightclubber type fuck lifestyle thing.

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
umm no you didn't.

the lol adds a touch of humanity and class. really. it does. no sarcasm here.

these are just comments from the OP. i didn't even cover the squick provided by other people.

Dr. Dante.... umm after reading and re-reading the OP and follow up comments... the topic at hand seems to be supporting rape, condoning rape and minimalizing the severity of rape as an act of violence.

the OP could have asked a very simple " how do you deal with a partner's eyes being bigger than their....." you know what. he could have asked if anyone had experience being rejected for size*. a question that has been repeatedly asked on LPSG without tossing up rape as part of the query.

* or he could have used the search option. :rolleyes:

wanna see just how bad the OP? swap orientation and gender. the backlash from his thread would resurrected and re-kill of 18 back generations of his family.

dude, serously could never and would never condone rape or sexual assault for very personal reasons. The question at hand i posed was whether you put the effort in to change his mind or just find somone more willing, the terms i used in my quotes of experience are all based on guys getting drunk together, lets face it beer makes us say dumb crap! as for my friend forcing people, i was anti it from the get go, so please dont tell me i wasnt unless u were in the room during the conversation which im pretty sure u werent

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, serously could never and would never condone rape or sexual assault for very personal reasons. The question at hand i posed was whether you put the effort in to change his mind or just find somone more willing, the terms i used in my quotes of experience are all based on guys getting drunk together, lets face it beer makes us say dumb crap! as for my friend forcing people, i was anti it from the get go, so please dont tell me i wasnt unless u were in the room during the conversation which im pretty sure u werent
You're only as good as the company you keep, these are words to live by.