How do u kno

swimfan2473

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just wanted to know how do u know if you are gay or straight. i know it might sound stupid but i need help because ive always been unsure of how i feel about guys and girls. so how did some of you guys know you were gay or bi

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bro, you're at a difficult age right now. You cannot really define your sexuality like black or white. It's okay to realize you might have sexual feelings for both sexes. As you get more experience sexually, you'll eventually decide where your true interests are.
Relax, and just play the field. There's no need for you to make such a monumental decision during this time in your life.
Sex with both men and women can be awesome as long as you keep your head on your shoulders.
Whether you're hetero or homo, is more of a matter of the heart than it is of your cock. In time, your heart will push you in the right direction.
If you ever need to talk, I'm willing to listen. You can message me and I promise to be there for you. I've been where you are.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen a guy and had thoughts that landed anywhere near, "Wow, I would really like to have sex with that person."

I've seen more than a handful of girls and had thoughts of that general type.

Easy.

I'm not sure where the confusion sets in, but if you find yourself attracted to guys: experiment. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

The same applies for girls.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wanted to know how do u know if you are gay or straight. i know it might sound stupid but i need help because ive always been unsure of how i feel about guys and girls. so how did some of you guys know you were gay or bi

Well, if you don't know who you are. Then, how is anyone going to tell you who you are? You are young. You are supposed to find these things out for yourself. You can go to the library and check out some sex education/human sexuality books. Read. Ask yourself questions.

Date some women. Do you really like women? Date some guys. Do you like men? What are your sexual fantasies? What gender are you focused upon in those fantasies? Men? Women? Could you see yourself doing men? Could you see yourself doing women?
Who would you be with through fire and fury?

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just imagine some guy, any guy you know touching you in a sexual way.... for me it is a repulsive thought, so i guess that means i am not gay.

how about you ?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just imagine some guy, any guy you know touching you in a sexual way.... for me it is a repulsive thought, so i guess that means i am not gay.

how about you ?

It depends on the guy who touches me whether I am repulsed. If I am not into a guy but he likes me...I will tell him that I am not into him. That is it.

I like some men but not all. I am not attracted to any woman. (And ladies, do not take offense to that. I don't hate you as friends. :smile: ) So that rules out bisexuality for me.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had many girlfriends all through high school, but when I went to college, found myself completely interested in my roommate. Someone I never knew before moving into the dorm. Until that time it never occurred to me that I might even want to satisfy some curiosities I would end up having.

We spent many nights in the same bed and even showered together once. I never took his stiff one up my ass but gave him mine more than a few times. I thought we would be friends forever. Truth is I haven't heard from or tried to contact him since graduating university. Don't expect I ever will but I'm fine with that. None of the same interests or curiosities any longer. Guess they were all satisfied back in the day.

Guess I'm saying that feelings will fall into place for you all in time. You're young, man.... don't stress over or be in a hurry assigning yourself to any one group. No need to.

Just remember to play safe dude.

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
This is gonna sound so new-agey and ridiculous, but honestly, just listen to yourself and what you want. [shrugs] It might take a little time, but eventually you'll hear what you're thinking and know.

It took me until probably a year or two ago to figure out exactly where I stand, and I know I have friends who are still trying to sort it through. Patience and honesty with yourself will be more valuable than any other tool.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ahh man this is simple. Check it.

Gay - You have no interest in chicks, yet want to suck men's cocks, get fucked in the ass, and/or fuck other men in the ass.

Bi - You like chicks, get turned on by them, but get turned on equally by men, and want to suck men's cocks, get fucked in the ass, and/or fuck other men in the ass, as much as you want chicks to suck your cock, fuck them in the pussy (and perhaps ass).

Straight - You have no interest in sucking men's cocks, having other men fuck you in the ass, and/or fucking other men in the ass, but you love fucking chicks, you're straight.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many Madonna songs can you name in 5 minutes?

5 - 10 = STRAIGHT
10 - 25 = BI
25 - 40 = GAY

This is now the official formula for determining sexuality.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I literally grew up having sex with guys, and I really really liked everything about it.

By the age of 15 it was the only thing I knew,- my primary fantasies, and primary sexual outlet.

But around that age I realized that I never had kissed a guy or even felt the urge to kiss a guy. Never had a romantic impulse for a guy...

But that I DID crane my neck to gawk at beautiful girls... that I loved the way they smelled and sounded and moved and reacted...
I started dating girls and the first time I kissed a girl I realized that, no matter how pleasurable sex with a guy was... it was not anything like what I felt for women in terms of intimacy, attachment and raw yearning.

That is when it began to occur to me that I was not homosexual... even though I had been conditioned to respond sexually to homosexual stimulus.

Although I continued having sex with guys, here and there, as opportunity arose, for many years... From that day onward I was looking for the woman I wanted to share my life with.
Sex with the occasional guy just became something that was fun, when I was between girlfriends.

And when I found the woman who was right for me, I left that activity behind without any regrets.

I feel grateful that I discovered and explored that aspect of my sexuality in my youth... and having done it... I do not suffer the intrigue and curiosity of those who've always had the fantasies... but never had the opportunities.

Last edited:

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it was pretty easy. I knew I wanted guys physically even before I fully unerstood what it meant. When I had my first experience I was hooked and never looked back. Women are pretty and all but physically they do nothing for me.

And BTW, I own Madonna's "I'm Breathless" (the 1940's styled one she did for Dick Tracy) and that's it---not all gay guys are panty wearing, musical spouting, Judy loving, Madonna worshipping drag queen wannabe's.