How do u ladies feel about balls?

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife is in love with my balls. She can't get enough of them. I've had girls in the past that payed minimal attention to them and there has been girls who don't like them at all. So just curious to see if my wife is the rare type or the norm.

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice to know. Why is it that in almost every single thread there's at least one person who is obligated to say "wrong thread"? Jesus Christ people let it go. It is obviously a womens issue. I said hey do women like balls. It's not a gay guy issue.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nice to know. Why is it that in almost every single thread there's at least one person who is obligated to say "wrong thread"? Jesus Christ people let it go. It is obviously a womens issue. I said hey do women like balls. It's not a gay guy issue.

A man asking for feedback on an exclusively male body part. Sounds like a men's issue to me.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I enjoy balls in general. But it does depend on the individual they are attached to. And let us not forget what sweetbreads are. :tongue:

I firstly Like to par-boil them in a heavy brine until firm and then peel the membrane off them and blot them dry.

I make a thick soda water batter and dip the peeled testicles and coat and then into a mix of crushed roasted hazelnuts, panko breadcrumbs and the smallest amount of freshly grated parmesan cheese.

Deep fry in a neutral flavored oil until golden.
Drain and sprinkle with sea salt and garlic butter.

Nice with a ice cold wooded chardonnay and green salad.