How do u ladies feel about balls?

A birth thing, maybe a beginning of life thing, future or present thing, or things :) Ball's in your court.........etcetera etcetera sounds the right place. Just let it all hang out.

Last edited by a moderator:

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A man asking for feedback on an exclusively male body part. Sounds like a men's issue to me.

Maybe you're one of those feminists who has to take everything the wrong way or maybe u hate men so much ur blind to anything we say. Read the post idiot I'm asking WOMEN how they feel. This isn't the vagina monologues. Have a wine cooler and relax.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And let us not forget what sweetbreads are. :tongue:
Sweetbread recipes

These delicate, creamy morsels are the favoured offal of many a chef and gastronome. Sweetbreads are subject to much confusion, and are often mistakenly believed to be the testicles of an animal. In fact, they’re two separate glands - the thymus gland (from the throat) and the pancreas gland (from the heart or stomach) that are taken from calves or lambs.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry but I grew up on a ranch, so when I see balls I always think of bulls. Bull nuts is what Daddy called them, but I never equated them with sexual function till much later. They just looked funny like cow udders.

Now I really don't pay a lot of attention except to be careful around them - my husband's not the bull. I know they're sensitive so I usually treat them as a no-girls land.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe you're one of those feminists who has to take everything the wrong way or maybe u hate men so much ur blind to anything we say. Read the post idiot I'm asking WOMEN how they feel. This isn't the vagina monologues. Have a wine cooler and relax.

Opinions are funny things, you see, we all have different ones, there is no over riding opinion just because we're female, and you're not going to discover if your woman is rare by asking a bunch of other women if they agree with her.

Testicles aren't something women alone have opinions on either. Men have just as much, arguably more to do with them than we ever will, and further have even more experience of how women react to them.

The simple fact that we can only provide our own personal reactions to them, whereas men can provide the reactions of countless female partners suggests to me, and quite clearly others, that your question would be better placed in a non-female dominated area of the site, so that you may get the most out of the answers provided.

I'm sorry if this sits uncomfortably with you, and you shouldn't take this as a dismissal of your question, but more a concern that you will be better served elsewhere on the site.

Now had you said that your woman was experiencing increased period pains, and nothing you'd tried so far had helped, and asked us to provide some information on what had worked for us... Things may have turned out differently.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Question directed towards women != Woman's Issue

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Womens' opinions on balls/weener/your balls/weener/ is not inherently a woman's issue.

No need for name calling or woman bashing. That really doesn't help your case here.

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question directed towards women != Woman's Issue

EXACTLY!! How hard is this? I dint understand how this got misunderstood. It's fairly easy. I was just curious what women felt about balls. No wonder men go gay. They don't have to deal with women taking everything the wrong way. Sorry only certain women I don't wanna generalize or I'll be castrated. You know how they say two women living together start to cycle together? Is it possible to happen over the computer as well?? Clearly that was a sarcastic statement!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pretty sure Mr. Penie meant this...

Question directed towards women =/= Woman's Issue
:smile:

EXACTLY!! How hard is this? I dint understand how this got misunderstood. It's fairly easy. I was just curious what women felt about balls. No wonder men go gay. They don't have to deal with women taking everything the wrong way. Sorry only certain women I don't wanna generalize or I'll be castrated. You know how they say two women living together start to cycle together? Is it possible to happen over the computer as well?? Clearly that was a sarcastic statement!!

your curiosity is your issue - urm, one of many issues, clearly.

please read Ms. Acontium's post then take some time to process.
after processing, please use the rest of the afternoon to go fuck yourself, you hateful, sad little man.

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess Mickey is a "woman"? I can picture u at ur anti men hate group with ur sleeveless plaid shirt and short hair like Marcy Darcy from married with children. I bet ur in a bowling and softball leagues too. I can do this all day.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmmm been a member for years... less than a hundred posts...
LPSG rule #14 has validation.
*does self-congratulatory dance*

eta: oops, Mr. Pendie... i didn't see ya informative, and subtle with the smack down, post.

simultaneous posting is so hawt!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow, homophobia and sexism. doubling down on the ToS!
impressive.

randomly.. i would never wear a sleeveless flannel. lesbian fashion was dealt a hard blow by Larry the Cableguy and various other groups of redneck origins.

we've since agreed on bowling shirts and wifebeaters as our go-to shirting options.

Last edited: