How do uncut guys like to jack off/be jacked off?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The first time i saw an uncut penis i had no idea WTF to do with it since i'm cut myself.

I guess i kind of assumed that a uncut guy would jerk off like a cut guy, but would hold the skin back tight to expose the head and then jerk off like a cut guy would. I find myself that holding the shaft skin tight and jerking off with lube hightens the sensations somewhat so thats how i have always done it.

Well, this apparently didn't work for my first partner. He said it was too sensitive to jerk off that way and showed me how most uncut guys jerk off by moving the skin over the head.

What do you guys prefer in your experience? Being cut i love to have the head stimulated but it seems uncut guys don't like direct stimulation as much. How do you guys like to be jerked off by a partner? Are there any uncut guys who like holding the skin back tight when jerking off?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I keep my foreskin back ,,,, inside my undies.
Have done this since I was 13.... Some do not know I am uncut.
I jack off by pulling the skin up and back over the head.
If I put lube on it keeps everything slippery.....
I think it is wonderful.

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I jack off with the skin moving on the head. What is really hot in oral sex is for the dude to kinda put his tongue in the skin and jack at the same time.. if you got enough skin.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I tried that with the BF but he didn't seem to like it for some reason. I have heard for a lot of others it works GREAT!

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Longstaff, how do you find your method versus the more usual pulling the skin over the head? More sensitive? More pleasurable?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
See, with my BF, he does say it feels pretty good that way, he just can't come like that. It has to be skin over head for him to come.

Anyone else the same way?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When Jacking I have kept the foreskine over the penis head at times. Other times I retract if fully behind the ridge. It is fun either way. During intercourse, the in-out motion causes the foreskine to retract and also cover when on the out stroke. Fun. Fun!!!!!!

What ever works is fine and also fun.

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
When I'm hard the foreskin is usually partly back, I start by pulling forward a bit then jacking normally. Feels great and best of all, it's an anywhere, anytime thing as you dont need lube!

(Check out my pics too and feel free to comment :p)

MCNymPH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well becuase im really sensative in the head i just use the skin over the head. most of the uncut guys i know do the same:biggrin1::biggrin1: