How Do Women Choose?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Amyntas Lillydong, Jun 30, 2008.

1. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

For the women. How does a woman determine whether a man becomes a lover or a friend?

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

probably the same way a man chooses.. lol
    only more picky of course

3. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I don't think women are much pickier than men, honestly. We just have to endure the rejection in our faces.

A woman never knows she has been rejected, because a man rejecting a woman simply means he doesn't bother to make a move.

4. Kassokilleri2ff

So I have been rejecting women my whole life. Not because I wanted to but because I have no social skills and I'm scared to make one. Hmm, sucks how that works.

5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

No, the ones you are rejecting are the ones you don't give second glance to.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Lots of things determine this: personality, kindness, sense of humor, attitude, integrity, character, etc.

7. B_New End

B_New End New Member

If he has any of the above, he is put into the friend category.

im on fire today, folks.

8. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

so very true. and when i found a guy who had these he soon became a lover as an added bonus. and he had these so well that i made him my hubby , didnt want to let him get away as he was very hard to find LOL.and after 15 yrs, he still has them today.

#8 B_Morning_Glory, Jun 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  9. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a good female friend in College that would go to dance clubs to meet guys... in HER opinion only a man that could move his hips dancing was worthy of a fuck :) She said..if he can move like that here...imagine what he can do in bed. hahahha

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Can you move your hips like that? I can't. I need a massage. hmmm

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

All my male friends seem to be gay so its a clear cut case of them being just friends

12. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Being a guy, I don't know with any kind of authority, and certainly every woman is different. There are some women who would ignore Brad Pitt and pounce on Steve Buscemi. So who knows for sure. But in conversations with various women, here's what I've noticed that seems recurrent:

1) individual sexual chemistry - the guy is physically attractive to the woman and both she and he seem to "spark" in each other's presence, with little or no effort, and in ways that are very specific personally

2) trust - there is something about the guy that makes the woman trust him with the privilege of bedding her; this goes two ways - 1) trust that he "gets" her feelings and understands them and respects them; 2) trust that he knows what the hell he's doing - or is teachable, with great potential

3) strong vulnerability - the man is strong ("masculine") in general, but vulnerable around the woman

On a side note, I've also noticed that sometimes the reason a woman moves quickly to bed with a guy is because he's attractive to her female friends or she perceives that he will be (if he hasn't met her female friends yet). Sort of the "locked-in trophy boyfriend" mentality.

YMMV,
    Kev

13. HamYai

HamYai New Member

If you can buy and sell the other guy - you're in.

If you can punch the lights out of the other guy - you're in.

With women, it's purely a power thing.

I's primeval.

Strongest partner produces strongest offspring.

#13 HamYai, Jul 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  14. naughty

Gold Member

LMAO! I love these theories. Who says women dont know when they have been rejected! Honey I could tell you some stories! Oh yeah we know. We know all too well.

15. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Punch is primeval. Money is social.

16. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Most women do not have to make the advances a guy does. You may have a few stories. Losers like me have dozens, maybe hundreds. ;)

17. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Other than sexuality ruling out a few, I'm not sure how I choose other than initial sense of pheromones/chemistry/attraction, w/e. Usually I allow my immediate initial feeling for the guy, and whether I can tell if he is into me or not, rule. If we are both feeling each other, the romance door is open. If I'm not feeling him, or if I feel he isn't into me, but still a person I want in my life, I just no longer see them as a possibility romantically... unless something changes between us.

Twice, that I can recall, romantic/sexual chemistry built over time and we moved to lovers. More than twice, the intial attraction waned and we moved to friends. :shrug: But usually I know immediately if I want the person in a romantic way or not and am direct about my feelings, so it can move fairly fast...

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes we all win some and lose some. Being rejected is a part of being a human being.

19. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

all women choose differently. some women are picky and have specific requirements. others are superficial and only go for looks. and then there's women like me who are open to anything. i can't speak for everyone, but i can say we all choose men in our own ways.

20. Axcess

Gold Member

Yep . Woman are in a easier position . They are in the position of accepting or rejecting the guys . Guys must do the first move most of the time .

Draft saved Draft deleted