How do women feel about men that may be bisexual?

whatsurflavor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do women feel about being in a relationship with a bisexual man? im a virgin and am much more attracted to guys, but i still think i want to be with a girl at least once.. For all the women, does it make u uncomfortable to ahve sex with a guy who is attracted to other guys.. or has even participated in gay acts?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Past sexual experience, gay or straight, doesn't bother me. What matters is if they acted in a healthy manner and used safer sex practices.

I have dated a bi guy and an otherwise gay man. What mattered is that they were into me at that time, not who they dated/banged before or after.
The bi guy I grew up with, he is married now and didn't have any issues, but he lives in th Bay Area. The gay guy was similar to you in that he was very curious about women. He still is actually, but is in a relationship with a man and is more into looking at women or playing with their tits, not sex.

If you meet a woman who you like and she likes you back, there should not be an issue. Try and reassure her that you have an interest in the person not the gender, and at that moment, she is the only person you have an interest in. Just make sure to live you life as you see fit, not with apprehension because someone may not like you had a gay relationship in the future. Fuck them and their judgment, no one is perfect.

And, maybe move out of Indiana? :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do women feel about being in a relationship with a bisexual man? Haven't had one yet, but I'm hopeful :wink: Where is rico27? im a virgin and am much more attracted to guys, but i still think i want to be with a girl at least once.. For all the women, does it make u uncomfortable to have sex with a guy who is attracted to other guys.. or has even participated in gay acts?
Gay acts?:confused: OMG! Were you in La Cage Aux Folles?:eek: That is so cool! I knew there were actors in our membership; but I didn't know who. :biggrin1:

Past sexual experience, gay or straight, doesn't bother me. What matters is if they acted in a healthy manner and used safer sex practices. This and their ability to be monogamous would be my only concerns.

Agreed, It can't be easy being gay or bi in the mid-west or southern USA.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not to plug another thread I put up but Corbin Fisher's AMATEURCOLLEGESEX.com site has a lot of mmf threesomes with the guys getting it on big time...as a woman...would you rather compete for time and possibly enjoy another girl OR be the center of attention for 2 guys who might or might not dive on each other at any moment....that's a tricky question....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not to plug another thread I put up but Corbin Fisher's AMATEURCOLLEGESEX.com site has a lot of mmf threesomes with the guys getting it on big time...as a woman...would you rather compete for time and possibly enjoy another girl OR be the center of attention for 2 guys who might or might not dive on each other at any moment....that's a tricky question....

No, it's not. I am a 100% straight woman. I have no interest in another womans pussy or tits.

I had a threesome with 2 bi-guys in college and would do it again in a heartbeat if the right men entered my life.:wink::cool:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm quite fond of the male on male action from boys in a relationship. So you'd be cool with me.

Thanks TK! Yeah - I'd like to hear more..everytime you hear about a 3-some it's 2 girls and a guy....what's the best part of having 2 guys with you? Would it freak you out if the guys got into each other?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am married to a bi man and it never "freaked me out".
It has nada to do with now,and if he wanted to be with another man,I say go ahead. I'm not going to be, terribly jealous about a man,because Mr. Ed says, I give "the best head" he's ever had!
Sure that is relative, but I don't have any fears ,about men.
cigarbabe:saevil:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Agreed, It can't be easy being gay or bi in the mid-west or southern USA.

Being from Indiana myself I can certainly attest to that fact! It isn't even easy simply being a very nontraditonal (although straight) female in Indiana!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks TK! Yeah - I'd like to hear more..everytime you hear about a 3-some it's 2 girls and a guy....what's the best part of having 2 guys with you? Would it freak you out if the guys got into each other?
Um.. I'd never do a 2 girls and a guy. And the boys better be fucking each other.. because I dunno where the other guy is going.. sure isn't in me. It's hott!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um.. I'd never do a 2 girls and a guy. Nor would I :yuck: And the boys better be fucking each other.. because I dunno where the other guy is going.. sure isn't in me. It's hott!
Speaking from experience I can tell you it is very hot to have one guy pounding your pussy doggystyle whilst you suck off another. :wink: It's actually very empowering to know you are in charge of providing two men with immense pleasure. :cool:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Speaking from experience I can tell you it is very hot to have one guy pounding your pussy doggystyle whilst you suck off another. :wink: It's actually very empowering to know you are in charge of providing two men with immense pleasure. :cool:
Yes but you know what I think about boys who like boys lol.

luvangel330

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hummm to each his or her own... I wouldn't want to knowingly date a Bi ghy, cause I want to be the only one with a "milk" mustache. I like men dedicated to pussy... but that just me.