How do women like cut cocks.. If you don't...

How tight do you like a dick to be.

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You forgot 'don't care'.

Circ'ed cocks are lovely - so are uncut. I don't give a fuck about the style of circumcision unless it is causing a problem for the man, and I've never come across that (no pun intended).

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You forgot 'don't care'.

Circ'ed cocks are lovely - so are uncut. I don't give a fuck about the style of circumcision unless it is causing a problem for the man, and I've never come across that (no pun intended).

Agreed, I didn't vote. I don't care, I've never personally experienced someone thats uncircumsized but I don't really feel it would make a difference to me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with the 'don't cares' and didn't vote either. They're all nice to me - cut and uncut. And I don't get why you didn't have an uncut option.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't really have a problem with him asking just about cut. He's asking about circ styles of cut cocks. That's OK. I just don't happen to have a preference.

I'll not be at all surprised if it turns out that most women, like me, don't have a preference.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like both cut and uncut and I've dated men with both. They're both enjoyable in bed and they're both lovely to look at.

I don't have a preference for a particular style of cut penis.

You forgot 'don't care'.

I have dated two men who have had botched circumcisions. One of them had to have his "fixed" when he was 12, which he never fully explained to me, even though I was curious about it. I could tell how much explaining bothered him, so I didn't push it. He had Frankenstein stitch scares a quarter of an inch below the head of his cock. I can't imagine how horrible that experience was for him.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first long-term boyfriend was uncut. If the foreskin wasn't pushed back super-gently (ie. if we just jumped straight into fucking), it used to really hurt him. He was thinking about getting circumcised as an adult to get around this problem. Many partners later I realise that this was quite unusual. I wonder what the problem was.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first long-term boyfriend was uncut. If the foreskin wasn't pushed back super-gently (ie. if we just jumped straight into fucking), it used to really hurt him. He was thinking about getting circumcised as an adult to get around this problem. Many partners later I realise that this was quite unusual. I wonder what the problem was.

There's a little cut they can make in the foreskin to help it retract more easily. It doesn't remove any foreskin. I forgot what that procedure is called. He probably could have used it.

watchwife

Just Browsing
Media
Honestly I prefer a cut cock, I have never been with an uncut one though and can only say that what I have seen on the masturbation videos is that when the head starts poking out from under the extra skin turns me off!! My opinion only and do not mean to hurt any feelings!! The Wife

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have what's referred to as a "loose cut". Basically when I'm hard it almost looks like my foreskin was never cut off.