How do women like foreskins?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by nakedone, Sep 16, 2011.

1. nakedone

nakedone New Member

Have any of the men who visit this site had much experience in knowing the reaction of women they fuck to their foreskins? Do they prefer it, or not like it?

My wife fucked with lots of other men before me, both cut and uncut. She tells me she likes to feel my foreskin pulling back and forth as I fuck her. Is she the only one?

2. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had a long life and very wide sexual experience with many many women. The overwhelming majority of them have loved playing with my foreskin and adored the way it feels inside them. My cock is long and thick. If I were circumcised, long fucking without lube would tend to make a lot of women sore. In my case the foreskin smoothes the stroking action within them, removing the friction, but stretching them and filling them all the same. If they are unused to a cock with foreskin, they are often very excited by the new sensation.

3. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    uncutpete is right on the mark. Every woman I have been with says they prefer foreskin, it feels so much better, and dosent rub them raw. I think my big uncut dick is why my wife married me.

4. skinboy8

skinboy8 New Member

My best mate is straight, married and has a long loose hood. His wife loves playing with it, and tells him how glad she is that he's uncut.

5. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    i was talking to some girls and they said when they saw his foreskin, they didn't know what to do, and the guy had to tell them. It wasn't what they were expecting.

6. likes2seemore

likes2seemore New Member

this is interesting...most every women i've ever spoken to has had a very different opinion.the usual responce is...ooh...yuck...gross...smelly...i hate uncut penises.

7. CrookedHalo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ....interesting. The question was put out there to the ladies of LPSG, and so far only guys have answered.

So....

If my guy is intact, I love it! It's nice to play with (and in the States it's not very typical). Alternatively, if he's cut, I love it! (I do have experience with both by the way) I mean really, in nearly all cases it wasn't his choice to be cut. So wouldn't it be rather unfair of me to criticize him for the state of the skin on his cock? Love what you've got. I do. ;)

#7 CrookedHalo, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  8. eurotop40

Gold Member

Very wise!

9. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

i prefer an uncut guy. i like the feeling of it when i'm playing with his dick and the feel of it when we have sex. i have had ex with a few cut guys and it never feels as good.

10. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

I prefer uncut men so beautiful and natural

11. B_tiger1111

B_tiger1111 New Member

Very simple in States girls prefer cut dicks, in Europe they prefer intact ones. In USA the ususal respose to uncut tool is "yuck", "gross","smelly" etc

12. poptarts

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol not every girl in the states ;) i don't think it matters much tbh, pretty sure has more to do with who the penis is attached to

13. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like this response! It sucks to be judged for something over which a person has no control. And if you did have complete control over the situation, then all that matters is how they feel about it, in my opinion. The worst thing that can happen is that you regret what you've done on your own account.

This is a very vague post, but then again I intended for it to be general and apply to many cases other than being cut or uncut.

14. MickeyLee

Gold Member

not all american women.

unwashed peen is yucky, gross and smelly.
    intact/uncut really has no bearing on basic hygiene.

15. YoungTristan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Its only dirty if you don't wash it. But I guess thats the same for cut dicks.

16. redpw865

redpw865 Member

I had to have a circ last yr at 52. My wife of 30 yrs then has had a wealth of experience with me and we both had fun before meeting. She votes cut. I vote cut but i do agree a dirty cock cut or uncut is not very attractive and will not be getting many blowjobs - Respect dudes

17. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you for being the voice of reason on an otherwise mostly vapid thread. As usual, there are several people (mostly male) who want to use every intact/cut thread as their own personal soap box.

18. Scarlet Thelema

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd like to mention that circumcision has nothing to do with cleanliness. It's an unnecessary (usually, except in rare circumstances) operation which unfortunately is usually performed on babies, (obviously) without their consent.

Personally, I never saw an uncut cock until I was in my late 20's. I've experienced sex with both cut and uncut men, and FAR prefer uncut. I can feel much more pleasure with them, and my sense is that uncut men are more responsive and sensitive (from what I've noticed as well as what they've told me).

I wish that one day circumcision will be a personally elective operation. Men should decide for themselves whether or not to have it done, rather than having it done TO them, before they even have a voice.

Draft saved Draft deleted