How do women like foreskins?

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have any of the men who visit this site had much experience in knowing the reaction of women they fuck to their foreskins? Do they prefer it, or not like it?

My wife fucked with lots of other men before me, both cut and uncut. She tells me she likes to feel my foreskin pulling back and forth as I fuck her. Is she the only one?

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncutpete is right on the mark. Every woman I have been with says they prefer foreskin, it feels so much better, and dosent rub them raw. I think my big uncut dick is why my wife married me.

Reactions: alpha_centauri

skinboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best mate is straight, married and has a long loose hood. His wife loves playing with it, and tells him how glad she is that he's uncut.

Reactions: alpha_centauri

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had a long life and very wide sexual experience with many many women. The overwhelming majority of them have loved playing with my foreskin and adored the way it feels inside them. My cock is long and thick. If I were circumcised, long fucking without lube would tend to make a lot of women sore. In my case the foreskin smoothes the stroking action within them, removing the friction, but stretching them and filling them all the same. If they are unused to a cock with foreskin, they are often very excited by the new sensation.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was talking to some girls and they said when they saw his foreskin, they didn't know what to do, and the guy had to tell them. It wasn't what they were expecting.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is interesting...most every women i've ever spoken to has had a very different opinion.the usual responce is...ooh...yuck...gross...smelly...i hate uncut penises.

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
....interesting. The question was put out there to the ladies of LPSG, and so far only guys have answered.

So....

If my guy is intact, I love it! It's nice to play with (and in the States it's not very typical). Alternatively, if he's cut, I love it! (I do have experience with both by the way) I mean really, in nearly all cases it wasn't his choice to be cut. So wouldn't it be rather unfair of me to criticize him for the state of the skin on his cock? Love what you've got. I do. ;)

Last edited:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....interesting. The question was put out there to the ladies of LPSG, and so far only guys have answered.

So....

If my guy is intact, I love it! It's nice to play with (and in the States it's not very typical). Alternatively, if he's cut, I love it! (I do have experience with both by the way) I mean really, in nearly all cases it wasn't his choice to be cut. So wouldn't it be rather unfair of me to criticize him for the state of the skin on his cock? Love what you've got. I do. ;)

Very wise!

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i prefer an uncut guy. i like the feeling of it when i'm playing with his dick and the feel of it when we have sex. i have had ex with a few cut guys and it never feels as good.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So....

I like this response! It sucks to be judged for something over which a person has no control. And if you did have complete control over the situation, then all that matters is how they feel about it, in my opinion. The worst thing that can happen is that you regret what you've done on your own account.

This is a very vague post, but then again I intended for it to be general and apply to many cases other than being cut or uncut.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not all american women.

unwashed peen is yucky, gross and smelly.
intact/uncut really has no bearing on basic hygiene.

redpw865

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had to have a circ last yr at 52. My wife of 30 yrs then has had a wealth of experience with me and we both had fun before meeting. She votes cut. I vote cut but i do agree a dirty cock cut or uncut is not very attractive and will not be getting many blowjobs - Respect dudes

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
not all american women.

unwashed peen is yucky, gross and smelly.
intact/uncut really has no bearing on basic hygiene.

Thank you for being the voice of reason on an otherwise mostly vapid thread. As usual, there are several people (mostly male) who want to use every intact/cut thread as their own personal soap box.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to mention that circumcision has nothing to do with cleanliness. It's an unnecessary (usually, except in rare circumstances) operation which unfortunately is usually performed on babies, (obviously) without their consent.

Personally, I never saw an uncut cock until I was in my late 20's. I've experienced sex with both cut and uncut men, and FAR prefer uncut. I can feel much more pleasure with them, and my sense is that uncut men are more responsive and sensitive (from what I've noticed as well as what they've told me).

I wish that one day circumcision will be a personally elective operation. Men should decide for themselves whether or not to have it done, rather than having it done TO them, before they even have a voice.