How Do Women Like To Be Kissed?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Are kisses from "The Notebook" overated?

Does being held from behind on the waist, and then kissing the side of your neck as good as women say it is?

Do kisses on the forehead leave you wanting more, or is it perfect because it is affectionate?

Fingers gently lifting your chin up or running through your hair. OR, just around your waist?

Thoughts please! :smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think they're overrated. I much prefer kissing simply and passionately (sometimes I tremble a bit before kissing someone I really like) over the contrived romanticism in movies or literature.

Other than my lips, my weak spots are the spot between my inner thighs and lips, backs of my knees, along the top of my pubic bone... and if kissed on my upper back, I'll follow the guy around forever. :08:

For lips. I like kisses soft, hard, wet, just moist, and in between, with a lot of lip and tongue action, but not too handsy. And no running fingers through my hair unless it is straight. A bit of nibbling isn't bad, but don't draw blood and only try and choke with your tongue if I do it first(I have a really long, Rosario Dawson-like tongue :tongue:).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How Do Women Like To Be Kissed?
All over and as often as possible. :biggrin1: :flirt:

Hmm, I saw that movie a couple of months ago. I liked it, and I can't for the life of me remember anything special about the kisses. :confused:
Does being held from behind on the waist, and then kissing the side of your neck feel as good as women say it is?
My neck is ticklish. Kiss me on the neck and I giggle like crazy. :tongue:

Do kisses on the forehead leave you wanting more, or is it perfect because it is affectionate?
I am not a fan of the forehead kiss. It usually ends up feeling less passionate and more perfunctory. If we are talking movie kisses; isn't that how brothers usually kiss their sisters in the movies? On the forehead.:confused:

Fingers gently lifting your chin up or running through your hair. OR, just around your waist?
Hmm, if I'm wearing a weave or a wig then keep your fingers outta my hair please. :rolleyes::redface: Actually I'm not crazy about fingers running through my own hair either. Especially if we are going out; because then I have to "do it" all over again. Black hair can be difficult to work with. :redface:

I think they're overrated. I much prefer kissing simply and passionately (sometimes I tremble a bit before kissing someone I really like) over the contrived romanticism in movies or literature.
Other than my lips, my weak spots are the spot between my inner thighs and lips, backs of my knees, along the top of my pubic bone... and if kissed on my upper back, I'll follow the guy around forever. :08:

For lips. I like kisses soft, hard, wet, just moist, and in between, with a lot of lip and tongue action, but not too handsy. And no running fingers through my hair unless it is straight. A bit of nibbling isn't bad, but don't draw blood and only try and choke with your tongue if I do it first(I have a really long, Rosario Dawson-like tongue :tongue:).
Sounds about right. What I'm not crazy about are the guys who somehow manage to kiss passionately but without tongue. :wtf2:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does being held from behind on the waist, and then kissing the side of your neck as good as women say it is?

Thoughts please! :smile:

the first one does it for me the other 2 do nothing for me sexually or what ever. 1st one is way more romantic in many ways and gets me way more excited for latter, or for the moment at hand which ever time permits at the time its happing. but also the back of the neck while he runs his hands ever so gently though my hair to hold it out of the way while kissing, and work his way along my shoulders and back to the sides of my neck and cheek is sometimes more than enough to make me forget all appointments and end up in the bed room the rest of the day lol . or sometimes stay there all day if it hap pends to be in the morning when the kissing starts lol.

Last edited:

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girls ive kissed seem to enjoy the slow sensual kiss at first and as it escalates more, the harder the kisses become.

Whats the deal with kisses with no tongue? Its ok to vary in tongue or no tongue, but completely no tongue? it throws me waay off.:confused:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'd love to see that sexy long tongue :sigh1: I think women with longer tongues just kiss better.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, if I'm wearing a weave or a wig then keep your fingers outta my hair please. :rolleyes::redface: Actually I'm not crazy about fingers running through my own hair either. Especially if we are going out; because then I have to "do it" all over again. Black hair can be difficult to work with. :redface:
I almost mentioned the Black woman hair thing! :biggrin1:

Sounds about right. What I'm not crazy about are the guys who somehow manage to kiss passionately but without tongue. :wtf2:

Most of the time I cannot get enough of feeling my tongue slipping around with the person's I'm kissing. However, sometimes I do not kiss with tongue, and I think the reason why is a dry tongue (usually due to nervousness). I can't stand kissing anyone whose tongue is not wet or at least very moist and will do the closed, yet glossed/moist lip thing. :shrug:

I'd love to see that sexy long tongue :sigh1: I think women with longer tongues just kiss better.
If the pic didn't involve my face, I'd definitely do it. :smile:
Not sure if I kiss better, but a long tongue does have benefits... makes it easier to massage his tongue with mine--especially if he likes a deep kiss. I can give a long (tickling) lick on the roof of his mouth from back to front. I can slip it in his ear really nicely, slither around and tongue his ear... lick his balls while I'm blowing him, lick his ass while I suck his balls... ya know, talent. :tongue:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I almost mentioned the Black woman hair thing! :biggrin1:

If the pic didn't involve my face, I'd definitely do it. :smile:
Not sure if I kiss better, but a long tongue does have benefits... makes it easier to massage his tongue with mine--especially if he likes a deep kiss. I can give a long (tickling) lick on the roof of his mouth from back to front. I can slip it in his ear really nicely, slither around and tongue his ear... lick his balls while I'm blowing him, lick his ass while I suck his balls... ya know, talent. :tongue:
I'm yours :07: you could always take the pic from your nose down :tongue1: :awink:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I may not be an expert in the sex business due to lack of experience. But I honestly think I'm a pro at kissing. I'm great at it and I know it! I think the key is to enjoy it yourself, and not to focus too much on "giving a good kiss" because a good kiss is good because you enjoy it. If your trying to be all technical and shit with it, its obvious I guess.
Also I think having some variety is good. I hate kissing girls who don't like to use tongue, or who only use tongue, or dont do anything beyond a little tongue and regular kiss on the lips. Be creative I guess. Be passionate about it! Do stuff because you want to! I love kissing! It gets me really hard too, especially when she teases me with her lips. mmm mmm.

Look at that shit, kasso killer giving out advice for once! ha! lol

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Hmm, I saw that movie a couple of months ago. I liked it, and I can't for the life of me remember anything special about the kisses. :confused:

There is a famous scene in the film, where the two lovers re-unite after being seperated, and they sort of do a big dramatic "hug+embrace" in the rain :tongue: It won an award for "best kiss" :tongue::biggrin1:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Babe,

Well I haven't seen that film but my answer is pretty simple........

On the lips, With tongue, pasionately and like you mean it.......

As far as I am concearned if two people really connect then chemistry will do the rest.

Now gentle touches such as kisses on the forehead are lovely but NOT for passion...

This is the sort of thing you want your guy to do when you feel vulnerable or ill or something.... It won't get you hot loving!!

I don't like my chin lifted particularly or the fingers through my hair, I like a hand at the back of my head pulling me towards the guy as he kisses me and his other hand round the back of my waist. That feels INTENSE and makes me feel wanted.

Hope that helps.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not for a romance novel and movie. Real life, yes it's a bit much.

Yes. Love it.

No. I am not trying to date any father figures....Creepy!!!

No fingers lifting my chin or in my hair? Hmmm, sounds a little too Hollywood to me. Besides, I grew up being taught It's impolite to put your hands in someone's hair. Hands around my waist, rubbing my back would be wonderful.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like all of the above. they all make me feel good. :biggrin1:

i especially get turned on when i'm kissed on the neck, or if he/she is running their fingers through my hair (unless i have it curly that day).

i like to be kissed passionately.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
it depends on the mood. for the most part soft, gentle kisses are great. pecks on the lips are perfectly acceptable, but open mouth kisses are even better. if i'm feeling playful i don't mind a slip of the tongue. if i'm feeling frisky i like lots of tongue and biting his lip and him biting my lip. but being kissed/licked on my neck or behind my ear is my weakness.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
it depends on the mood. for the most part soft, gentle kisses are great. pecks on the lips are perfectly acceptable, but open mouth kisses are even better. if i'm feeling playful i don't mind a slip of the tongue. if i'm feeling frisky i like lots of tongue and biting his lip and him biting my lip. but being kissed/licked on my neck or behind my ear is my weakness.

This sounds all too familiar. :wink:

B_stu.kay823

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll answer the other questions later .....

Confucious say "kisses from the notebook have the potential to give you paper cuts!"

I’ve never been big on kissing or hugging or any kind of those very public displays of affection, and I have to say neither is my current girlfriend. I think it might have something to do with the fact that we both work in a very dispassionate industries and the image projected is not a good one. Our bed-sharing is something of an open secret between our two offices, but the public perception is what you have to worry about. Sex is different. The sex is wonderful, but maybe that has something to do with being in camera and you’re asking about kissing …

She loves my nervous fingers fumbling at her waist from behind and then my kissing her neck, but she also likes being kissed on the torso, the inside of her elbow, the fleshy part of her left hip and a few other places, but I won’t divulge every secret.

Kissing on the forehead is more my style. I concede that can be seen by some as perfunctory, but at the same time, I think it’s the small gestures, displayed often, that count. It’s why I give her a little wave when (or if) she’s at her desk when I return from lunch. Seeing that smile makes my day. Or she’ll have me inveigled with a sly text in the middle of the afternoon. Flowers for her birthday is about as romantic as I get.

As to the curled fingers lifting her chin, it’s a bit hit and miss. This is precisely why I prefer to date tall girls. Less to think about.