How do wranglers fit

camb70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The meaning of the waist size is different for most jeans. What size Wranglers should I order if my waist measures 31 with a tape? Diesel 29 are too loose on me, the best Express fit is 31, Lucky 29 or 30 (amazingly, both sizes measure the same of even the same model).

TXWranglerButt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The meaning of the waist size is different for most jeans. What size Wranglers should I order if my waist measures 31 with a tape? Diesel 29 are too loose on me, the best Express fit is 31, Lucky 29 or 30 (amazingly, both sizes measure the same of even the same model).

It is hard to say without trying them on, but I'd guess a 30 would be good if you got a pair of wrangler cowboy cut jeans. If you have a skinny build, the slim fits (936 style) might be better, but they do have a tendency to flatten out the butt. I don't wear anything but wrangler cowboy cut jeans (13mwz style).

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you buy Wranglers, you have to be careful if you have big ass cheeks. The crotch in front could fit too tight for comfort, especially if you are hung.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Although I am more a Levi's guy, I occasionally wear Wranglers if I am going for that western look. Regular fit Wranglers are a good choice for men with medium to large rumps, whereas the slim fit ones are good for those of us with more compact rears. Slim fit Wranglers are tight (much tighter than Levis), and they do make an an eye-popping crotch on a well-hung man. So, depending on just how eye-popping you want to be, you may consider upsizing a bit. For instance, I have a 29"x34" pair of slim fit Wranglers, which leave very little to the imagination, and also a 30"x34" pair, which are some tamer in respect to the bulge factor. Wranglers also fit a little longer than Levi's. I can wear a 34" inseam in Levi's with regular shoes, but a 34" inseam in Wranglers is for wearing boots only.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another important thing to remember is if you work out and have larger thighs ANY slim fit wranglers are not going to fit (even if you buy them too large.) I would at least try them on at a shop before buying.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media

Hard to say, really. Get yourself to a Shepler's and try some on. Wrangler makes several different styles, and they all fit differently. Traditional "cowboy cut" as well as the "slim cut" give you tighter fits in the crotch and
seat. You'll have to decide for yourself whether that's the fit you want.

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
One other thing... If you plan on wearing Wranglers (or any jeans) with boots, you will want to buy an inseam length that's 2 to 4 inches longer than whatever you usually wear.

You need at least 2 excess inches for sure. 4 excess inches will initially look strange to someone who's not used to them, but that's true cowboy style. They're supposed to bunch up at the bottom.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I like my Wranglers tight to show off my buldge and my ass, so I buy them a size down to 30 waist and 36 inseam. I wear my Wrangers every day and still get hard every morning when I put 'em on.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then there is the alternative source for Wrangler fit. Check with NASCARs Dale Earnhart Jr., who is currently sponsored by Wrangler. If anyone should know about Wranglers, he should.

Of course, an onsite store visit and trying any jeans on is the best course of action.

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went and tried on some Wranglers today after reading this-
I tried on 32'' waist and they were snug, and some 32'' waists fit loose on me. Rule of thumb- try before you buy.
I tried the lo-ride boot cut, button fly- bulged like a beast. ;)

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I bet you were packin wood when you tried on the Wranglers, huh? I still get hard everytime I put on my cowboy cut Wranglers which is everyday; and I have been wearing them for over 10 years since I was in high school. I still can't get over how good my bulge and ass look in Wranglers.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went and tried on some Wranglers today after reading this-
I tried on 32'' waist and they were snug, and some 32'' waists fit loose on me. Rule of thumb- try before you buy.
I tried the lo-ride boot cut, button fly- bulged like a beast. ;)

32" Waist? your to skinny I wear size 36" and Im 200 pounds and I still look skinny

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drool, Hot cowboy type guy, in wrangler jeans and a bulge...Oh my...like waving a stick of kryptonite in front of me...instant loss of free will and under your spell.

x

Honey