How do ya hide the wood?

strate8: My boyfriend has a bad habit of getting wood at the worst possible moments. He always has to untuck his shirt. Anyone else been faced with that dilema? What do you do? :D

wranglersRbad: I don't know that anything has ever helped. I have untucked my shirt before and even worn a sweater. To no avail. I even put on a jacket, it just popped out the top. The only thing I can do is sit inside and wait it out. I have even been stuck at work before and had to hide in the office until the episode subsided. I was real embarrassed once when someone I knew very well asked me what was in my shirt as she pointed at my very swollen and not very successfully hidden penis (she obviously didn't know about my 17+inch "handicap"). She was told by a close friend of mine who was present that it was a medical condition. I have seen her since and she always seems to look at me differently. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I dunno?

Reactions: deleted655234

thkdkdad: maybe i'm just sceptical but i just find it had to believe some of the numbers quoted hereabouts. you guys with the 11" and up penises would send in just one pic each, i'd believe it. but in quite a few years of assiduously looking for big dicks to play with, i've never seen anything much over 10"......i'd love to be convinced otherwise.

CardiffDillon: I agree with thkdkdad, dicks that size are so far outside the experience of average..or even us above average guys, there's a just a lot of curiosity to see what they look like. I can't even begin to imagine what a 17"+ long, or 10" thick dick would look like.

Dillon

7x6andchg: Dillon-

If anyone should have an idea it should be you - aren't you the one who made the photoshopped album of what they would look like up to 15+"? :D

That said - I don't know that pictures are the answer either...photoshopping, if done well, can be very very deceiving.

7x6&C

gigantikok: [quote author=wranglersRbad link=board=clothing;num=1060163004;start=0#1 date=08/06/03 at 03:58:53]I don't know that anything has ever helped.  I have untucked my shirt before and even worn a sweater.  To no avail.  I even put on a jacket, it just popped out the top.[/quote]

It..pops..out of your COLLAR?? :eek: Man, unless you are elaborately fabricating this entire life as a man with a 17 inch long penis, i don't see how you can live your life without dealing with embarassment 24/7. As far as I'm conserned, you will never be able to hide that. You might wanna call Guinness Book of World Records or something. You could very well be the man with the largest penis in the world.

wranglersRbad: This is just the reason I was so happy to be told about this site. I thought I would finally meet people with similar problems. I could send pictures all day long and there would still be skeptics. I only wish that it were not true. The stares get old, the jokes I've heard. I just want to make love to my wife without being worried about not only hurting her , but truly damaging her. As far as Guinness is concerned, well I don't think that they would be interested. I have been offered alot of money to have it casted, but My wife and I decided against it.

warmsunshine:
I even put on a jacket, it just popped out the top.
she obviously didn't know about my 17+inch "handicap").
Dude. Seriously. What is the color of the sky in your world? (tm - some movie that I saw a while ago)

hawl: [quote author=strate8 link=board=clothing;num=1060163004;start=0#0 date=08/06/03 at 02:34:23]My boyfriend has a bad habit of getting wood at the worst possible moments.  He always has to untuck his shirt.  Anyone else been faced with that dilema?  What do you do? :D[/quote]To get back to her original question, I think it's generally agreed here that wearing loose, dark, slacks over briefs is the best solution, and even with that you may need the help of a sweater, jacket, or untucked shirt (or perhaps in some alleged cases a turtleneck, priest's collar, scarf, etc.) The briefs are key. They ruthlessly compress and streamline the beast, and then you throw the pants version of a loose bag over it. The opposite combination, wearing boxers with jeans, can be the most disasterous. Mr. Happy is left unsupervised with plenty of room to explore and play, but at the same time anyone can catch a good glimpse of his frolics. At least for me, wood can come out of the blue with no obvious cause. As with so many things, attitude is important. If you remain collected and don't panic or call attention to it, that can help. Just remember, the situation will pass, unless you have a priapism. People aren't expecting you to be hard, so maybe they will think they're misjudging the situation. Just go about your business and act like nothing is out of the ordinary. "Brass it out!". I don't know about your boyfriend's 8, but my 8 often rests in the vicinity of 5, which is estimated by some to be average erect size anyway. Thus, if someone really stresses the freakin' issue, your boyfriend can just yawn, remain calm, and say "Do I look that excited to you? I'm just always pretty huge.". The old board has a good discussion of hiding stuff. It's one of the threads that first interested me, and I hope I am summarizing its conclusions well.

Rich2003: When I get erect my cock hangs downwards anyway so getting excited in public usually results in an expansion down the left leg of my pants.

If i have a T-shirt on that reaches down to my fly area I actually think I can get away with it looking like something in my pocket. Otherwise I tend to put my hands in my pockets and face away from people if possible.

I find the worst situation for me is gettingto train to and from work. The motion tends to get me a bit hard and before I know it instead of concentrating on the crossword I'm concerned with whats going on down my pants. People sometimes notice and I usually try to cover with a paper.

Also had a g'friend once who took great delight in getting me excited in public. She used to find it really funny watching me trying to conceal it.

Rich

wranglersRbad: Good points rrrrrr,
I have actually suffered from priapism ( I believe it could be part of the reason for my size). I find that dark pants work well sometimes. I can relate to the "soft looking hard" issue. I hang about 11"x 9&1/2" soft. My wife often comments that it looks as if I had an erection, and to find something looser to wear.

gigantikok: [quote author=rrrrrr link=board=clothing;num=1060163004;start=0#9 date=08/11/03 at 04:08:27]
The briefs are key. [/quote]
You got that right! I've worn briefs practically every day of my life and they've never done me wrong. They've always concealed just perfectly.
[quote author=rrrrrr link=board=clothing;num=1060163004;start=0#9 date=08/11/03 at 04:08:27]
As with so many things, attitude is important. If you remain collected and don't panic or call attention to it, that can help.[/quote]
Amen to that aswell. I've had many experiences where acknowledging the fact that I am hard to myself and being nervous about it has made me harder for a longer period of time. When I stopped regarding it as a big deal, it would slowly shrink away.
[quote author=Rich2003 link=board=clothing;num=1060163004;start=0#10 date=08/11/03 at 06:59:40]When I get erect my cock hangs downwards anyway so getting excited in public usually results in an expansion down the left leg of my pants.

If i have a T-shirt on that reaches down to my fly area I actually think I can get away with it looking like something in my pocket. Otherwise I tend to put my hands in my pockets and face away from people if possible.[/quote]
lol, you and me both Rich. It's definately an advantage to having an erect penis that hangs down! It's looks more like a big softie. And, like you, if i drape a shirt over it or put my hands in my pockets... it usually works.

bigcock: I try to turn away from who ever's there and pull my shirt over the bulge as my cock curves upward when hard...so the bulge is clearly visible :D

longtimelurker: Stick it up under the waistband. I usually wear quite baggy sweaters (it gets cold up here you know!), so it isn't really visible (well, I don't think so - and I haven't had any comments to the contrary)

9cyclops9: [quote author=rrrrrr link=board=clothing;num=1060163004;start=0#9 date=08/11/03 at 04:08:27]
The briefs are key.
[/quote]

??? ??? ???

I'm not all that big compared to some of the guys on this board (6 soft 7.75 hard). But in my experience, briefs are NOT the key. Sure, they may contain it all better, but they really make my balls hurt. And if I get hard, OUCH!! But my penis goes straight up when it is hard, so having it held down by the briefs really hurts. I have a hard time hiding it sometimes, but I usually just don't worry about it. Unless I'm with my girlfriend...THAT'S embarrassing! But other than that I don't worry about it. Most people don't look there and the ones that do will like it anyway. Usually. ::)

John

HUMONGOUS: i do not hide it. i do not feel there is a need to do so. i have a penis and while larger than most people are aware that as a male i have one. why am i hiding it. should i be embarrassed? i think not. at 11inches people will give their right arm to have this size. ::) :p :eek: :( :mad: :D

ruscular: I teach TaiChi so I like to wear my kung fu pants alot. Might explain why I only have female student. I have to tuck my shirt in so they can observe me. Usually its the men that wants to learn the martial arts, and my instructor ask why do I only have female in my class?

gobleteer: Wear a really tight belt... at least it will go down>

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
As has already been said, if there isn't something to contain it my cock will become very obvious when hard. Believe it or not I found that wearing snug jeans will keep things in place better. The confinment of "tight" jeans usually prevent my cock from fully inflating; at the very least it will not push way out and make a big show.

Yes, this does not hide things. In fact, I show a noticeable bulge with fitted jeans when soft, but I don't mind that. So, it is sort of a partial solution. Tight jeans prevent the worst from happening, but show some meat on an ongoing basis.