how do you ask a friend to let you suck them off?

aarutoh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend who's been such for about a year now and I I want to move on a little in the relationship. I have other fuck buddies but all I want to do with this guy is suck him, how do I bring this up with him? any advice? I'v never been the one to ask to be fuck buddies before so I need help, any advice would be great.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As with anything in life that you seek, I would suggest that you ask. Keep it simple and be ready for a rejection.

A lot like asking some you want to date to go on a date. The biggest fear is rejection, but that soon passes.

Take the risk. You never know the results until you ask.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first BJ from a man was a lawyer buddy years ago. We'd been drinking and the subject turned to BJs. He knew I was str8 but challenged me to discover first hand if men or women suck cock better. I accepted the challenge. He wasn't great but I did cum in his mouth and that was my first from a man. Have had much better from buds since but I didn't ask, they offered!

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My suggestion is to give him the respect of asking him in a private situation just so he truly feels comfortable with the proposition. He may still reject you, but at least he won't be concerned with wondering who may have overheard you. He may even just laugh in not knowing HOW to respond... but hopefully he'll just keep it between you and move on like nothing even happened.

Be bold. Just ask. But, be smart and prepare for being denied.

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
I just asked a buddy but got rejected politely. I text him & said "Im gonna send you a pic" He said "alright cool" I sent him a pic of me getting head & asked if wanted to try anything out with each other? He replied 'no I'm good sorry man' & were still good friends

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oddly enough I've been asked by two guys. (Maybe I give off some kind of vibe, I don't know.)

The first guy I knew was gay and he made alot of jokes about it, then one day just falt out asked me. I said sure, and it was alright.

The second guy hasn't directly asked me, but basically told me he was bi, and that he had sucked off one of our other friends and liked it, and he wanted to do it some more. I left it open for him to ask me, but he didn't, so I'll just leave it at that. I'm not so sure if I would let him because I know him pretty well compared to the first guy.

But seriously? Turning down a free blowjob? I mean... Why would anyone do that?