How do you ask a Trans man...??

timmygatl

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a gay man and I am fortunate to know several female to male trans men.

I have always been intrigued by having sex with a trans man. One trans man I know is a really hot looking bear and he identifies as a gay man. We went out a couple of times (platonic) but never progressed beyond a good night kiss. I was always too reticent to make any sort of first move because I didn't know how to approach the subject of sex. I would have loved to have sex with him, but I was afraid I'd say something wrong and offend him or hurt his feelings.

Most gay men are so candid about sex that it is very rare you will offend them even when you ask fairly crude questions. However, trans men go through such a complex process of becoming who they are. What may be a simple "off-the cuff" question to a bio gay man might be considered offensive to a trans man.

So, for this thread...

1. How do you ask a trans man if he still has a vagina? If so, does he enjoy/prefer vaginal sex or anal sex?

2. How do you ask if he identifies as gay, straight, bi, etc?

I know it will depend on the person, but is it considered taboo to ask this? Do I have to wait until they offer the information? Or is there a preferred way of phrasing the question?

Please keep in mind that I mean no disrespect if I use incorrect terms or seem crass. I just want to know the answers.
Thanks in advance.

DadDic

Experimental Member
Media
f to M identofies totally as a male.if he has not had ressignment surgery but is taking hormones,his clitoris will have grown to become a full penis,until full surgery hell have what guys identify as a bonus hole but hes a total guy.identify him a s such&if hes a gay man then hell tell you.dating is great but just to satisfy your curiosity is a bad reason.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well the topic of genitalia can be a very sensitive topic. So you need to make sure you talk to them and know them well before you ask them. But if you know them just kinda ask them what their thoughts are on the ftm gender reassignment surgery as its a very invasive surgery. ( they basically scrape out all the insides and get them to heal together, then they take a slab of meat from your thigh or arm and they make a penis out of it then they take the nerve endings from your clitoris and make a penis head outta it) SO its a very common topic.

This intern will get them to discus one of these topics:
- Yes it is invasive hence why I am sacred to get it done ( has a vagina)
- It was a very hard surgery but I am happy I got It ( Has a Penis)
- I will never get it cause of its risks ( Has a Vagina)
- Who the fuck are you ( Run away, you dont know him well enough) lol

Remember to be respectful too and have fun!!