How Do You Ask Someone Out?

Well I was fresh off of pain killers when we had lunch, but as I remember it...you were wearing turquoise capri pants and an aqua marine halter top and your head was wrapped in an Hermes scarf and Jacki O sunglasses.. and patent leather Mary Janes with a kitten heel...(Am I close?)Honestly I don't pay attention to such things, I know nothing about fashion!Wear what makes you feel happy and feel like the stud that you are!

:squint:

You always look good! Damnit nudeyorker, talk to me! What was I wearing? It wasn't one of those long sleeve polos with the buttons chewed off was it?

And I never dress in drag. I don't know who it was you had lunch with but I hope it was fun!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:squint:

You always look good! Damnit nudeyorker, talk to me! What was I wearing? It wasn't one of those long sleeve polos with the buttons chewed off was it?

Ok that sounds good...but pick one of the polos that have the buttons intact. Navy blue would look nice on you with khakis and a pair of nice casual shoes

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok that sounds good...but pick one of the polos that have the buttons intact. Navy blue would look nice on you with khakis and a pair of nice casual shoes

OK I just remembered. The Navy Hermes Blazer and the cream Ralph Lauren pleated trousers and that kicky navy sweater from Tokyo and the Manolo loafers...Oh thats what I was wearing...Do you want to borrow something?

OK I just remembered. The Navy Hermes Blazer and the cream Ralph Lauren pleated trousers and that kicky navy sweater from Tokyo and the Manolo loafers...Oh thats what I was wearing...Do you want to borrow something?

The only things of yours that would fit me are accessories. Ugh. Navy blue... ok. A navy shirt or sweater of some sort. I'll see what I can dig-up. Thanks!!!! :notworthy:.

Promise me though, if I look like crap at lunch you'll take me shopping right after.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only things of yours that would fit me are accessories. Ugh. Navy blue... ok. A navy shirt or sweater of some sort. I'll see what I can dig-up. Thanks!!!! :notworthy:.

Promise me though, if I look like crap at lunch you'll take me shopping right after.
Please don't loose any sleep over this. Friday will be the fifth time I will have the honor of spending time with you and you have always been easy on the eyes! I'll put an Hermes scarf and some Jackie O sunglasses in my bag just in case.
XXXOOO

Please don't loose any sleep over this. Friday will be the fifth time I will have the honor of spending time with you and you have always been easy on the eyes! I'll put an Hermes scarf and some Jackie O sunglasses in my bag just in case.
XXXOOO

Ack! OK... still, we'll be close to a lot of stores for emergency shopping.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ack! OK... still, we'll be close to a lot of stores for emergency shopping.

Jason, just be showered and nicely groomed - comb your hair, cut your nails and wear clean underwear just in case. lol.

I would suggest as others already have of wearing something casual you think you look good in. As long as you don't dress like a street person you'll be fine.

This reminds me of my sister frantically going thru the closet trying on different outfits prior to her high school dates.:smile:

Jason, just be showered and nicely groomed - comb your hair, cut your nails and wear clean underwear just in case. lol.

I would suggest as others already have of wearing something casual you think you look good in. As long as you don't dress like a street person you'll be fine.

This reminds me of my sister frantically going thru the closet trying on different outfits prior to her high school dates.:smile:

I know. I'm pathetic about this. I have a good idea of what I'll wear. I think the blue sweater thing is a good idea. I might go get one. I'm seeing Don in the morning so he'll be able to put me right and then nudeyorker and hellskitchenman can work on the finishing touches. I have a great support team. I'll be OK though it is kinda working backwards from intimacy to general familiarity. Just think, this is one of the few cases where I can legitimately say.... "I almost didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

He's a good guy. I'm very comfortable around him.