How do you attract the nice guys and repel the jerks/a-holes?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i feel I'm one of the nice guys, but sometimes women over look that due to me not being fit. appearances aren't everything. that's my input

Exactly right! If we as human beings stopped looking for that "cute"
wo/man we would find some very lovely folks out there who don't happen to have a "10" body or face. I stopped looking for that and I never even noticed it thank God!
Shame on those of you who think that fat people shouldn't be allowed to co-exist with others. We have quite a few here as evidenced by Henry Millers thread I'm sorry to say. Super Crayon I'm sorry to hear of that happening to you but you can and will get over it as I did.
C.B.:saevil:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Exactly right! If we as human beings stopped looking for that "cute"
wo/man we would find some very lovely folks out there who don't happen to have a "10" body or face. I stopped looking for that and I never even noticed it thank God!
Shame on those of you who think that fat people shouldn't be allowed to co-exist with others. We have quite a few here as evidenced by Henry Millers thread I'm sorry to say. Super Crayon I'm sorry to hear of that happening to you but you can and will get over it as I did.
C.B.:saevil:

You had it much worse than I and if you keep comin' back, I'll stay too :wink:

Immediately, someone is attractive when they're not being a jerk. Good looks are not an excuse to be rude. And what you say about looking for that "10" is true - I have a roommate "looking for love" in the 10 deparment by having sex with a bunch of guys and then asks myself and our other roommate, "How do I find love?"

He doesn't realize that when you do meet the right person, that they'll be a 10 in your eyes and that's all that matters.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we all accept the fact that LPSG is a sexually-oriented site....but that doesn't imply everyone on this site is here for that. By putting something in my profile, ie, "don't waste both our times if you just want to webcam", it makes it clear (I HOPE) that I'm not here for that.

I HOPE that declaration might actually encourage people to initiate real communication with me. Maybe??

I see women here and other places on the Internet complaining about the jerks/losers/a-holes that contact them. Some women put things in their signature or profile saying "don't contact me to webcam" or whatever. I guess this is designed to get the jerks to stop bothering them. Does this really work? I mean when I see women complaining about guys contacting them I just figure they don't want to be bothered by anyone. It scares me away, but I'm a (self-proclaimed) nice guy. And most of the jerks probably won't read the "don't contact me" warning and contact a woman anyway.