How Do You Correctly State Your Size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by AlphaMale, Apr 4, 2007.

1. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When it comes to stating your size, is it more common to state the maximum size you have attained or just the "normal" (not sure how to put that) size you are.

My personal example is that I'm regularly 7-8 with no problem, but when I don't have a condom/getting head/the girl is really turning me on/the right position I can reach the 9 mark. I was asked about my size the other day and I told the person I'm in the 7-9 range and they didn't quite get what I meant. :biggrin1: Hopefully someone else understands what I mean lol.

Another thing would be size increases due to drugs or pumping or anything else that can take you PASSED your maximum (albeit for however long, I personally am never trying them :p). Is the rule if it's not permanent it does not count?

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'm sometimes only about 8.5 or so by my own measurement if I'm not completely stiff.

Though others still insist all the time that I'm bigger than that so I don't mind stating 9.

I'm certainly not off by more than an inch in either direction, though. 7-9 is a pretty big range as far as penises go. Maybe that's why he didn't understand.

3. Aplus

Aplus New Member

For me, I state the size I normally am, and not the maximum size I've obtained. I usually measure on the whole number, but have obtained 5/16 at my most aroused. 5/16 just seems silly to me, and I know I don't reach it all the time. I do consider that to be my correct size though. I usually drop it to 1/4 on occasion when I think it's needed, as in a survey. On a site like this, whole numbers just seems appropriate in my case. In real life, a 1/4" seems insignificant to really state, as does 5/16 of an inch.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine is clearly stated in my signature below. The maximum length is when I am fully excited and is my very best measurement. Why not state the truth. Do I always reach 8.25 inches? No. But the maximum certainly is appropriate. My pick-up has reached 100 miles per hour, but I normally drive the speed limit. When discussing maximum performance I have no problem stating the top speed I have achieved. Thus I have no problem stating the top measurement I have achieved!!!!

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Um you state it as fact with an integer and not a range.

Not that I get asked much (for specific dimensions) but I say 8x6.

This guy on Friday who was with these two girls did what you did. I think its because they aren't comfortable with their own size. This guy was saying "Oh wait til I show you my 15 inch dong...its what you girls like int it?" "Its between 6 and 9"

Myself and my friend were just laughing at him. He went to the bar and his friends started talking to us asking us how much we think they could deepthroat (nice icebreaker). He said I'd snap you in two and I said I bet you can't get it all in your mouth. This was in the presence of that guy and he was VERY quiet after that. Previously he was very loud and annoying.

The point is, it isn't hard to say one or two numbers. Using a range of figures is just tip toeing around and trying to sound bigger than you actually are.

Also - what English guy actually calls it a dong!? :tongue:

6. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah the friend who was asking about length was male btw, sorry I forgot to say that. I didn't want to get into erection direction/thickness discussion with him because that's just wrong lol.

I guess the middle number is just the best. If the chick wants to measure and it's bigger than I'm not gonna complain. :tongue:

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

In my signature you read my usual stats, so it can be smaller or bigger, depending on a number of factors, but variations are really small, 1/2 inch, I'd say.

8. Baseballfan155

Baseballfan155 New Member

I state the erect size that I am most of the time. I have reached 7.75 inches before, but I don't use that, since that has only happened a couple of times.

9. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah it's those damn condoms =\

10. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I think it makes a lot more sense to state size as volume, as in "I'm 19 cubic inches", or whatever. Seriously.

11. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is a good point too Rob, if only we had a good way to measure that :eek:

12. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I just feel I should be honest. Bone pressed I can measure 6.5 inches long when I am at my max hardness, but when erect I can clearly and honestly say I am 6 inches. If I have an erection I can always reach the 6 inch mark when a ruler is laid in top with no force applied.

So I usually will say I am just 6 inches long...but a little on the thin side.

I hate it when guys just state their length because girth makes SO much difference on how a cock looks and feels. A little girth has a significant impact on penis volume. And I love thick ones!

13. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I agree.

I don't know my maximum size. If I am that aroused the last thing I think of is taking a measure tape ........

14. No_Strings

Gold Member

I like to think my signature is sufficiently accurate :)

15. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

We do. It's called displacement. All you really need is your penis, some water, and a beaker with lines on the side of it.

16. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Careful with the "beaker" comments. My avatar declines to participate in this exercise. :cool:

Moreover, if I put my erect penis in a measuring vessel, the water in said vessel pours out, as I have to tip the vessel.

An approximation - but no worse than any of the other inconsistencies in measuring, IMHO - would be

((((circumference/pi)/2)^2)*pi)*length

or, easier

(((diameter/2)^2)*pi)*length

Nobody's penis is a cylinder, of course. But it gives a ballpark figure.

Draft saved Draft deleted