How Do You Cum?

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I mostly shoot and spray. The farthest it went was a couple of feet and the most were about 2 tablespoons worth. Sometimes I can feel the build-up in the bottom of my stomach but it's usually felt in my balls and dick. The tip and frenulum get more sensitive than usual when I'm gonna cum. If one were to turn on a garden hose and bend it so that the water stops coming out but pressure quickly builds up then, once you let go water is released erratically. My dick feels like this on the verge of coming and release.

I've done Kegels before but unintentionally. I'm not really consistent in doing them. If I ejaculated earlier or more frequently, I don't cum as much or as forcibly.

I was circumcised at birth.

Piercedcock58

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P1020090.JPG
013.JPG
Like most guys when I was younger I could shoot a good distance.
My load varies in size and consistency.
I've had a PA for over 20 years and have a 00 Gage horseshoe in it.
Sometime I'll keep it in and it really gets my wife off.
Most of the time I take it out and I ooze through both holes.
Here is a good representation of a load.
I hope the pic is OK

013.JPG

when i am sitting i cum upwards like fountain
when i am standing i have more spurts

sitting video: https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/double-jizz-fountain.5404461/
standing video: https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/beautiful-and-creamy.3966411/

here is the sample gif

pon8Axp.gif

1gVvKeA.gif

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everything related like volume, force and intensity has slacked off the older I've gotten. Nowadays it mostly oozes out although if it's been a few days, I'm really horny and there's a longer build-up, I usually manage one spurt and if I'm really lucky, a weaker second one.

sub4domMen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: captain_precum

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tend to shoot a few ropes (can be as many as 10 or 12, depending on how long I've been edging and abstained from cumming for a day or two) and then a spray as my orgasm weans off. I've never thought of my cum as exceptionally white but the first few ropes tend to contain a lot more than the others.

I usually ejaculate pretty forcefully; one time my ex asked me to cum on her tits but half my load ricocheted off and drenched her face:tired_face:.

buckeyeguy79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anywhere from 8-12 squirts, most followed up by more just oozing out. Usually thick, white for the first 8 squirts, then thinner/clearer. Been trying to relax more during orgasms and have found that I get all kinds of different results. Last week, it was like 2 completely different orgasms. I squirted 2 or 3 hugs shots a few feet before really even noticing that the orgasm was beginning (like I was just releasing semen), was able to keep going and felt the usual pressure building up and then had a normal orgasm of multiple squirts and large load as is normal for me. Another couple times, I can feel the shaft fill up with semen and the pressure of it just causes it to start just oozing out or small squirts of thick white semen before the actual orgasm begins. The oozing out after the squirts is getting larger, too. It's quite pleasurable compared to just my "old" squirting. I'm all over the place on time in between. Sometimes 3 or 4 days without, sometimes 3 times in one day. Got vids to check out if you like.

Reactions: 12loner