Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes with wife years ago I’d pull out, hump her clit with middle and base of shaft and then explode. On more than one occasion I hit the wall behind the bed. She said it was like ropes flying by pew pew pew.
I still cum hard daily at 68 but cum is different thickness, maybe it’s due to hydration level maybe it’s age Just glad every thing works

D

deleted1074483

the answer for me depends on so many factors - how long its been, who i'm with, how much i'm turned on etc, my biggest loads and when i can shoot more than a few inches is when the bf has been teasing me all day either by messages on the phone or in person - comments, touches etc - gets me super excited that its just a huge tension release and i cum a lot and it is thicker and will shoot maybe 5/6 inches, though prefer shooting inside the bf and thats where he likes it to be fair.
otherwise maybe 1/2 inches and these days less of a shoot and more thick dribble :-0

Reactions: MML92

Cut9801

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I produce a lot of precum and I usually blast a handful of powerful ropes of thick cum and then finish up with another couple of thick and creamy dribbles at the end. I've never measured the distance but I'm guessing around 3ft or so. I'm cut by the way.

me too

B

biwhenhigh

The only thing I am certain increases my load is lots of edging. If I edge for about an hour, I’ll cum twice as much and twice as far, all over my abs and chest.

D

deleted1253403

For me I love doing it over the floor, just find it so dirty licking it back up

Reactions: Cumz
D

deleted9311661

Either into a wad of tissues, or onto my bare chest (if I'm about to take a shower)