How Do You Cum?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
How do you cum?

Do you make weird painful noises, or do you simply go for a more quieter approach?

How long do you wait till you pull out?

Do you lose your balance or do manage to keep a firm posture?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you make weird painful noises, or do you simply go for a more quieter approach?

Weird painful noises no matter how hard I try not to...

Until my eyes un-roll

Lose balance - bad. I cannot cum while standing, and tend to thrash about uncontrolably...

bluefleshlight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if i have the privacy to be noisy i can get a little loud, if not i can be quiet too. I want pull out until the girl decides too, and I have no problem with my balance (but kness get weak occasionally)

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends. If I get off twice in a day, the second time is always so much stronger. All the muscles in my body flex as hard as they can and that makes me cum so hard sometimes I can't breath and almost black out. It's so strong that it has hurt me before. But it's worth it! I can't say I have ever felt any experience that is more intense and overpowering and euphoric than that.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
Not a sound. Kind of disappointing for my partners, I know. Seems these days, everyone seems to like more expressive orgasms...

How do you cum?

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you cum?

When jacking off, standing in the shower or out of the shower either jacking, getting head, or hand job, laying down. When having sex...multiple ways.

When doing it myself I'm usually quite. When having sex or getting oral from someone I let out some noises, usually grunts or "oooooo" and "aaaaaa."

Until my GF is ready with a towel to catch it before it runs out of her. Probably a minute. Sometimes we makeup some when I'm still in here.

I keep a pretty firm posture. I have good abs so my core is strong. My body twitches a lot and when cumming standing up my knees usually buckle some.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you cum?

jo, bj, hj, pj (pu*** job) in any positions

depends, alone, slightly noises like ooooooo ooowww aaaaahh, with someone, those sounds are louder .... and if my partner is really good enough, it's much louder...

until she stops shakin or a while after the beats get slower...

mostly with firm posture, in some standing cases, knees get weak, my strong thighs and legs still keep me stand still while carrying her...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you cum?

to be serious.. depends on what mood I'm in, my surroundings, and my partner. I have pretty much total control. I can climax without making a sound and barely moving a muscle. but if I'm with someone I tend to try to be a little louder and more expressive so they know I'm enjoying myself. and when I'm alone and masturbating I make crazy monkey noises or spout random things like a tourette's patient.

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
i find it really hard to control my breathing personally after i come, and my stomach really tenses

if im on my shoulders, i have to go do to a more flatter position.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you cum?

Naturally, I make very deep noise, something between grunts and moans I suppose, but I can be (almost) quiet if I have to and sometimes I like to be noisier...

A minute or so, I guess, typically.

If I come standing up my knees buckle a bit. I've got better at it - when I first did it when I was 14 or so I guess my knees nearly gave way under me. When I bring myself off in the shower I position myself so I'm near the wall if I do lurch a bit. If I'm holding up my partner up when I come after standing sex, it's good if she has something to hold on to in case... But usually I do OK, with just a bit of wobble.

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
When alone or having sex, I can be very very noisy. Lots of grunting and when I cum, I become even noisier. But if I'm jerking off and there is other people in the house, I can be very quiet but during orgasm I sometimes lose control of my breathing and gasp a little.

It depends really of where I am...

I lose it a bit if the orgasm is very powerful. I even passed out one time and woke up sitting on the floor.