How Do You Cum?

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
How do you cum? Easily

Do you make weird painful noises, or do you simply go for a more quieter approach? Depends on the woman and the circumstances. If we're isolated from other people I do like her to know I'm enjoying it! If she's a screamer then I like to join in. If it's within earshot of other people I just whisper in her ear.

How long do you wait till you pull out? Until she's ready. Sometimes I don't pull out but proceed straight to a second pop.

Do you lose your balance or do manage to keep a firm posture? Only lost my balance once standing up.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum from the normal stimuli: getting head, or fucking etc.

I think I mostly breath fast when I come. I'm not very loud except during my most powerful orgasms, where I think i moan.

I keep it in until it's done shooting.

I can stand and cum. My legs might bend a little though, but I can.

D

deleted136887

I come through that little hole at the very tip of my dick. Is there any other way?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a deep guttural roarer...sometimes accompanied with words like "yeah, yeah. oh fuck yeah" or like that. I usually don't pull out right away. I'll wait and if I stay hard I'll start fucking again..that happens maybe 25% of the time...or I'll wait till I soften and slide out. and sometimes my legs get all trembly, but not always.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the situation. I visited my girlfriend when she and her parents were on vacation. They let me sleep in the bed with her because they were in the next bed over and what really could happen? Mistake on their part, I came as quiet as a church mouse.