1. Shove it in ball deept
2. Pull it out and shoot all over her
3. Pull it out and shoot in a rag

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

...and then thrust in and out some more. I love the feel of my cock covered in cum.

sigpp20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She loves it when I hold still as I cum. She say's that she can feel my cock swelling just as I'm coming, and she loves to feel it pulsing as I'm shooting my load!!:biggrin1:

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to go to the hilt on the first spurt & then I slow the thrusting waaaaaaaay down for the next spurts. Feels fuckin' amazing. The girls tend to really like that, too!

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Balls deep and leave my load all the way at the bottom, then play a while stroking slowly. My lovers say they can feel my shaft throbbing when I first cum so I try to make short, slow strokes.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to shove my cock in balls deep and pump her little pussy full. Then I pull it out and put it her mouth so she can taste her and my cum while she licks me clean.

I had that once & I about went insane it was so fucking good.

My cock got steel hard in her mouth & the 2nd time I came in her mouth was so intense I got lightheaded & nearly passed out! My dick was tingling for 10 minutes afterward & never got soft. We went at it all night after that. That was my 1 & only one night stand. She was a friend from college who'd just broken up with her boyfriend & was really horny. They got back together the next week.

He was 1 lucky MF.