how do you deal with attn whores/big flirts??

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
i dont mean an normal attn whore.......i mean a class 10........she is a normal attn whore, but with me she goes out of her way to flirt. i mean shes more of a dick tease....she will change her body lang, show her goods, blah blah blah etc.

i know for sure im never going to get some, i already asked her out...we went out, she rejected me the second time......i stopped giving her attn....and now shes doing this stuff. all she is looking for is my attn.....how do i fuckin deal with it. i tried ignoring her all together.....and that made it 20x worst.

my friends tell me that i should NOT ignore her again, as that could make thinks worst and that i shouldnt be like "yes/no"....that i should just be myself and let it pass by. well its been going on for months. and yes i have to see this person almost every day.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ignore her, and if you cant, tell her straight up how u feel abouit her and the way she is... talk to her like you would to a guy,, if shes just fuckin with you, let her know it and tell her to fuck off...attention whores are a dime a dozen, tell her to get over herself and just ignore her

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
some women are thrilled by a challenge. So the more unavailable you are, the more she will want you. If you were doing the pursuing, she'd have no interest. Its a complete head game on her part, she's the type who will go after married guys or guys with girlfriends- the thrill of the chase. But once the catch is made, she's looking for another toy.
wish I could tell you the best way to handle it, but I don't know one- other than being straight up honest and telling her to knock it off or put out what she's advertising.
good luck.:cool: