How do you decide when to respond to a post?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And likewise, DC. :)

It does seem that a lot of the threads here are becoming increasingly redundant in nature... as well as the "will-I-permanently-stretch-out-her-pussy" post, which makes me think - someone is trolling or they would not be continously posting ridiculous threads as such... unless of course they are 12. C'mon gents!!!!
You have to be patient; over time, some subject material will get recycled. It may be old for some of us, but probably new material for newer members. (I would not be terribly upset, though, if some of them learned to use the search function...)

And you would be completely dumbfounded to discover just how much sexual misinformation there really is out there. I've even posted a thread (a couple of years back, I think) encouraging some members to go to the library and bring their knowledge of human sexuality and physiology at least up to a 7th-grade level. Not bloody likely that's going to happen, though.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the risk of sounding elitist, the names that I see involved in a particular thread heavily sway my desire to post. If it's members I've grown to respect (NOT neccessarily agree with), or individuals that have become personal friends are posting, I'm drawn to the thread as the odds of being entertained or informed are greatly increased. For instance, let's use DC himself and Snoozan as examples. Historically, the chance of me personally being engaged by their OPs or replies is extremely high. Conversly, there are others that consistently leave me baffled or pissed off with fictitious claims (14 inch penis??), bigoted leanings, or impossible to decipher posts. If I only have 20 minutes available to read through threads, I may as well go with my established favorites and be entertained.

Does this mean that I miss out on some potentially entertaining threads? You betcha! But it also helps me make efficient use of my time.