How do you define hung?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have become somewhat acquainted with a young man on LPSG via im.
He is too embarassed to explain the horror story that his been his life for the last 4 weeks. So he has authorized me to tell his story. I feel like friggin' Kitty Kelly. :tongue:

The young man is confused as to his size in relation to his sporadic success with women. He is in his 20's and has been strutting around for years telling women how hung he is. :cool: I have told him not to do this!

The problem...his fiance of one year has repeatedly told him that not only was he not hung, he was small. His fiance is apparently a major size queen and one night she whips out a tape measure. Turns out he's 6" x 4.25" erect. She started calling him Small Paul. Paul is not his name! I told him to dump her and find someone nicer who actually cares about his feelings. He did not listen.:confused:

To prove to his fiance that he is hung he bought an aquaintance home for a 3-way. I didn't see the logic in this move either. Unfortunately he did not check out this guys' package first. Turns out his buddy had 2" on him in length and girth. My acquaintance was shocked and horrified to see his fiance really enjoying sex with this guy, like she never had with him. When it was his turn she said why bother. The next day she called off the engagement and moved out.

Since then he has had sex with a few different women. All much more courteous than his bitch of a fiance; but none of whom came back for seconds; and he offered. One said she would call the next day and didn't.

According to him a lot of the women he has been with get too excited by him and their extra wetness tends to make his cock slip out periodically.

Last night he went out with a girl he knew, performed oral on her. She came from this a few times. When it was his turn and he pulled out his cock she said, "You deserve a hand job." She stroked him for maybe two minutes said her arm was tired and left. She didn't get him off!
She didn't suck him, she didn't fuck him. She just got dressed and left.

My interpretaion of this, is that she thought he was too small to bother fucking. He thinks that because he has known her a while, she didn't want to ruin their friendship, freaked out and left. He thinks he is in the friend zone.

So that's the background for the following question?

Is 6"x4.25" hung? If not, what category does this guy fall into.
I would put him at the low end of average, and have told him so.
He thinks I'm crazy.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
sorry to say so but it's deffo not hung. Length is average, girth is at the low end of average. But he shouldn't be worried. He's not small.
He might have had bad luck with women but he's ok down there.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope - 6" is NOT hung...

When your dick doesn’t fit all the way in due to length – you’re hung.

When your dick is so thick that the normal first reaction is “that thing isn’t going in me!” – you’re hung.

When your girl has tears in her eyes from you stuffing your dick in her – your hung.

When she grabs the sheets and gasps as you simply slide it in – you’re hung.

As a general rule – if you’re over 8 or so inches – preferably 9 – you’re hung.

Oh… the ex- deserves a thorough fucking by a 12 inch long cock that’s at least 7 inches around - until she begs for the pain to stop - then dont stop...

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am afraid to say that he does have a small penis. Not because of the length but because of the small girth which affects the feeling of penetration and the overall volume of a penis. You don't have to read much from women to realise that generally girth is the real deal.

Technique wise he should become a g spot marksman.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am about the exact same size as that guy... 6'"x4 3/8". So I have a whole 1/8" more girth than him!

I tend to agree with the "small" label only because I feel the same way...small. I think girth is very important to women, even those who are not size queens, so a thinner than average penis looks and feels small. It just doesn't impress one visually and it doesn't fill, stretch or stimulate an orafice physically. Mine just doesn't do that, so I feel small.

Given that, I think that a guy with a 6" penis that is really THICK, like 6.5" around or more could be considered "hung" by many women. So a penis of the same length could be small or huge all because of girth.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has he considered pumping before he has sex with the women to make his dick temporarily bigger? Also if he was dedicated to jelqing and some sort of routine he could add some girth and length. The best fuck I had (at 17!) was with a guy so small I was in shock when I saw it! Tiny, tiny, tiny!
Like four inches? really unusually small. I did'nt have a whole lot of experience then but he gave the best head and his moves while in me were
superb! He lived in Milwaukee and trained Dobies for a living. (Hi Dean!)
Anyway, my current LARGE half is fab, and I do like big cocks, better, but
perhaps he should'nt be worried about what these lousy girls say and should concentrate on having a better technique and definately should not go around telling women" I'm hung! wanna see?I think at 20 women are out like men, for a one night stand. Or maybe he's just not their type, who knows? Anyway he's average, not tiny! No big deal! (no pun intended).
Keep trying!!
Ciao,
Miki

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This should be in the "Funny Stuff" forum. A 6x4.25 braggart who's surprised to find that nobody else is as impressed as he is? Now that's funny. Not as funny as the flea floating down the river on his back and yelling "raise the drawbridge!", but still funny.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

He thinks I'm crazy.

I'd say he's average... Pumping might help if he's so insecure about his size...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
ye, didn't think of it that way. He walks around and tells everybody he's hung even though he is not. Maybe this pisses off most of the girls? He starts with a lie. Think about it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am afraid to say that he does have a small penis. Not because of the length but because of the small girth which affects the feeling of penetration and the overall volume of a penis. You don't have to read much from women to realise that generally girth is the real deal.

Technique wise he should become a g spot marksman.

You hit the nail on the head with this... for most women I know, myself included, girth is the biggie for me. I'd much rather be with a guy who is 5x6 than 8x4.5. A nice thick cock makes me fill filled up inside... works my g-spot better, too. So unfortunately in his case, he's on the pretty low end of average with that.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ye, didn't think of it that way. He walks around and tells everybody he's hung even though he is not. Maybe this pisses off most of the girls? He starts with a lie. Think about it.

I concur my friend...

I think he first needs to work on his self-confidence. Not fake confidence, the real deal. This is probably why he was engaged to some dirty bitch. Second, be able to walk the talk. If he were more modest, plus confident, more women would actually be more receptive.

...OB

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope - 6" is NOT hung...

When your dick doesn’t fit all the way in due to length – you’re hung.

When your dick is so thick that the normal first reaction is “that thing isn’t going in me!” – you’re hung.

When your girl has tears in her eyes from you stuffing your dick in her – your hung.

When she grabs the sheets and gasps as you simply slide it in – you’re hung.

As a general rule – if you’re over 8 or so inches – preferably 9 – you’re hung.

Oh… the ex- deserves a thorough fucking by a 12 inch long cock that’s at least 7 inches around - until she begs for the pain to stop - then dont stop...

I think this pretty much says it all...:wink:
Whooper-lee
LPSG Member

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung starts at 8" I think - how did he not know he was about average? Weird!

From what I have seen there are average and smaller guys out there who don't know they are small. I am painfully aware of my size. I really feel
sorry for this guy. Maybe he did the only thing he though he could do?
I mean says he's hung just to get a chance with the ladies. I could not do that myself but some guys can lie just fine.

Seeing this kind of thing hurts my confidence all the more. I guess there
aren't really any women who will want average or small.

Media
One of the best directions I ever got from a stage director was when I was doing a show with a seduction scene in it. He told me to stop walking towards her like I had a big one and was going to ram her, but to go at her like I had a small one and had a cute way of sticking it in.:biggrin1: Never forgot it. Great advice!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My interpretaion of this, is that she thought he was too small to bother fucking.

He thinks I'm crazy.

And I thought I was rude... jeez! 6" is just about spot on average, no 'low end of' about it.

Gotta say... laughed my tits off at you referring to his fiance as a bitch for thinking he wasn't big enough though - did you teach her all she knows? lol

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like he has been through a bit lately. He's average from what everything says. There is nothing wrong with him having an average penis, but he would probably do better to learn how to use it best and not brag about its size/prowess. I'm sorry to hear his fiancee was so callous about it.