How do you describe yourself as a person?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To all here, that is.

I am described as a fun-loving, nostalgic, book reading, avid dog lover(I use to have a German Shepherd named Scott. Long story, but he died a year ago), collector of rare items(LPS, rare books, art, etc.), a bit of a Broadway fanatic, a museum lover, writer of poetry, a sensible type of guy, city-loving individual, and with a taste to eat fish either broiled or cook.

What do you describe yourself as in general?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I've had enough coffee yet to form a cohesive thought on this. The only thing that comes to mind is something my mother said when we were growing up. "We are simple fancy people; and as you get older you will discover that is better than being a fancy simple person."

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice, slighty hyper, serene, silly, smiles a lot, loves nature and animals especially horseback riding and playing on fourwheelers, likes to read and paint/ sketch, I love the country/ hate the city, music lover and an ok singer, good cook, giving to others

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To all here, that is.

I am described as a fun-loving, nostalgic, book reading, avid dog lover(I use to have a German Shepherd named Scott. Long story, but he died a year ago), collector of rare items(LPS, rare books, art, etc.), a bit of a Broadway fanatic, a museum lover, writer of poetry, a sensible type of guy, city-loving individual, and with a taste to eat fish either broiled or cook.

What do you describe yourself as in general?

Persnickety. Curmudgeonly. I take no guff from anyone. I don't suffer fools or bores or self-pitying whiners or complainers or game players. On the up side, if I like you, you're going to be treated well and I'll watch your back. People say I'm decent, and a good ear. In general, I'm good natured and if I snap about something or someone, either alone or in conversation about an incident or person, I then chuckle and say, 'being perfect myself' and then chuckling again at that absurdity, since I am not perfect (who knew?). Hmm...maybe I'm just absurd:cool:.