How do you do it?

JeffS: I tried searching for posts about this, but I couldn't find any. Sorry if someone already asked this, but, how do you guys (for those who manage to do it, I guess) shake your dick off after you go to the bathroom without getting anything on your pants? This probably wouldn't apply to guys who are really long soft (or who like to imagine that they're really long soft and say things like "Well, while I'm taking a leak with my fellow high school buddies in the gym I just stretch it out to its full 16-inch slack length and that keeps the drops out of range", etc. ;) ) I'm 100% average-sized, and I'm hoping there are some other guys on here in the 2 to 4" soft range who have figured out how to do this? For some reason I never really gave it much thought until today. Most of the time I wear briefs (and please, no "tightie whities suck" posts, I like support :D ), but sometimes I wear boxers, and very very rarely I might go without underwear, for whatever reason, which is what I did today. With briefs and boxers, I don't worry that much about shaking every last drop out since there's that "extra layer" to catch it if there is one, but when you "freeball" obviously you don't want to develop a wet spot on your pants later on, so I try and shake it off as well as I can. But, no matter how I do it, I ALWAYS end up with little splattered droplets, a particularly sucky thing if you'e wearing pants that don't dry that quickly. I only "freeball" at home, so it's not that big of a deal, but it's sort of like this thing that must be possible since there are billions of guys in the world and you never see any walking around with splatters on their pants (not that I've looked though, maybe that actually happens a lot? ??? ), but I just can't figure it out. So if anyone knows what the secret is, please let me in on it!! :D

Reactions: Touya90
D

deleted3155011

If you press firmly on your taint just behind your balls after you pee, the last few drops will come out.

Reactions: deleted871301

rogm: It's called walking the hose. Take a firm squeeze at the base of your cock after you are done urinating and pull away from the body. It might take a couple of times of doing this to empty out the hose. For me urine stains aren't wanted at all. :-/

rainfletcher: Reminds me of a joke:

"You can shake it up and down,
You can bang it on the wall,
But you have to put it back in your pants,
For that last damn drip to fall!"

;D

FunGirl: This is why I love this forum... so much inside information! :-*

buddy43610: try urinating in a stall and when you are finished grab some toilet paper and "milk" the last drops out. i am a freeballer, so i've had lots of experience with this. i am also average size. buddy

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JeffS- Glad you raised this subject. I have yet to perfect the no drip and there is only so much milking you can do at a urinal till you look like you are cranking off and each tug can lead to a full blown boner.
As you say with underwear it is less of a concern. I freeball all the time when not dressed for work or wearing light coloured pants or shorts so it poses quite a problem. Cotton jersey shorts and long t-shirts are part of the solution. The shorts can be washed just like underwear and the T shirt hides any spots till they dry.
The squeeze and pull works especially if you wait a minute and give it just one more.

D

deleted15577081

gentle shake up and down with my feet some way apart. Never go side to side!

D

deleted15577081

in the UK taint means something that contaminates something with a smell or taste, for example polluted drinking water

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a small dick.
I always use my fly home of my undies and my pants. Then use the pants to press back on my pubic area making my size longer and gets everything else out of the way.
It doesn’t always work perfect.
If I’m wearing gym shorts it’s much more awkward and I driibble a lot. I’ve accosted my small size when having sex. But it has other drawbacks as well

urine tests are a pain in the ass too without pissing on myself.