How do you fancy being liquified compost?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't decide what I want played at my funeral - this or this. :tongue:

so you're opting for the Benny Hill package?
will you be providing your own cats, or hiring a service to deliver specially trained cats?

Cats are like men - I always go for the mangy strays.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like just about all of this.
Except I would like a tear or two ... because tears are great things when they come from real feeling.
The Joshua tree ... real nice touch, Intrigue.

I think I actually messed that up! I completely forgot the Joshua tree was a frikking desert plant growin in higher altitudes. In retrospect maybe something more apt for swinging tires.... lol I just wanted my grandkids to swing on it. Or use it for what they need. Like the giving tree. fav book o mine.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so you're opting for the Benny Hill package?
will you be providing your own cats, or hiring a service to deliver specially trained cats?

I'm interested in the Dr Seuss package. Can you guarantee that my demise and death and will rhyme, and do you have a refund or exchange policy?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm interested in the Dr Seuss package. Can you guarantee that my demise and death and will rhyme, and do you have a refund or exchange policy?

Hopping along the open road,
wallaboi met a toxic toad.
Foolishly, he started chewin',
That cane toad was his kanga-ruin.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hopping along the open road,
wallaboi met a toxic toad.
Foolishly, he started chewin',
That cane toad was his kanga-ruin.

haha...fortunately this wallaboi knows the only safe way to ingest a cane toad, is to dry it out and smoke it :smoker2:

Getting back to the topic...the thought of being turned into a putrid soup and being flushed down the toilet is very unappealing. Given the choice, I'd like a to be buried with a nice tree planted on top. At some time in the future I could be made into a piece of furniture, house, or maybe a really big totem pole.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha...fortunately this wallaboi knows the only safe way to ingest a cane toad, is to dry it out and smoke it :smoker2:

Getting back to the topic...the thought of being turned into a putrid soup and being flushed down the toilet is very unappealing. Given the choice, I'd like a to be buried with a nice tree planted on top. At some time in the future I could be made into a piece of furniture, house, or maybe a really big totem pole.
I think I've told every family member this...I do not want to be embalmed and they better plant me in the garden under the tomatoes.:tongue:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like the idea of returning something to the food chain. However, nature does it better than a human blender or cremation. If you live in the USA the best place to lie down for the big dirt nap is in the rain forest of the Pacific North West. Folks become compost faster in that part of of the country (and the lower heavily forested parts of British Columbia) than most places.

You'd think the Amazon Forests or a tropical jungle would be a vastly better place to disintegrate, but oddly the flora and fauna are not as efficient as in the cool, foggy rain forests. An important reason the Pacific North West is so good at getting one's remains quickly back into the food chain is the incredible variety of fungi that lie in wait for something nutritious upon which to feed.

Just imagine. We could all become mushrooms.