Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I edited my post while you were replying, but it depends on the definition of curvy.

Go do a google image search and only put the word "Curvy" in. The majority body type that shows up in those images makes it clear what curvy tends to mean colloquially. It doesn't usually mean petite with a nice ass :p
oh ok. youre right its all how someone defines curvy i said the same thing in my answer. I and most people i know define curvy as waist to hip ratio. just because a woman has i higher than average weight doesnt mean shes gonna be curvy. and just because youre smaller doesnt mean you wont have curves

Reactions: TexanStar

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh ok. youre right its all how someone defines curvy i said the same thing in my answer. I and most people i know define curvy as waist to hip ratio. just because a woman has i higher than average weight doesnt mean shes gonna be curvy. and just because youre smaller doesnt mean you wont have curves

Yeah. The original definition of the slang is what you're describing. In the olden days, it meant this:

tumblr_miuo9ovpin1qbrdf3o2_500.gif

But if that's what Barbie meant, this is a pretty lame thread. Hip-waist ratio is pretty much the only constant scientists have found in visual physical attraction that applies across all cultures. It'd be like coming to ask a straight man forum and asking if guys like boobs :p

Reactions: Hatt_101

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. The original definition of the slang is what you're describing. In the olden days, it meant this:

But if that's what Barbie meant, this is a pretty lame thread. Hip-waist ratio is pretty much the only constant scientists have found in visual physical attraction that applies across all cultures. It'd be like coming to ask a straight man forum and asking if guys like boobs :p
But not all waist to hip ratios would be considered curvy. The Barbie doll converted to real life do not have a significant waist to hip ratio. But I know plenty girls at university that would fit small but still extremely curvy.

Some women just are naturally curvy and some are just big and saying a woman isn't curvy just because she in a lower weight range is not fair to them either women of all body sizes can be curvy but i feel some bigger women try to use that description to get away from the fact that they are just over weight

An example All of these women are curvy but have different body types weight wise and/or all different heights but all are still curvy.

Jenna Shae 5'2"
600full-jenna-shea1.jpg

Remy Lacroix 5'3"

aQ4ddwq_700b.jpg

Alison tyler 6'0"

33x7vip.jpg

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
But not all waist to hip ratios would be considered curvy. The Barbie doll converted to real life do not have a significant waist to hip ratio. But I know plenty girls at university that would fit small but still extremely curvy.

Some women just are naturally curvy and some are just big and saying a woman isn't curvy just because she in a lower weight range is not fair to them either women of all body sizes can be curvy but i feel some bigger women try to use that description to get away from the fact that they are just over weight

An example All of these women are curvy but have different body types weight wise and/or all different heights but all are still curvy.

Jenna Shae 5'2"
600full-jenna-shea1.jpg

Remy Lacroix 5'3"

aQ4ddwq_700b.jpg

Alison tyler 6'0"

33x7vip.jpg

Remy's ass looks exceptionally big in that pic.

D

deleted858776

Love a woman with curves - soft and feminine. I've never thought skinny chicks were sexually attractive

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 5'5" and I have a small frame but I'm very curvy. I'm curious how men feel about that. Is it a Turn off? Intimidating?

i think women should have curves. move ahead two spaces.

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That is not at all what I'm implies. I'm talking about woman that have no definition to their bodies. No woman that are over weight. I am not overweight all. My body is the shape of an hourglass. Lame is assuming even all men like boobs. They don't.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Jenna Shae 5'2"
600full-jenna-shea1.jpg

Remy Lacroix 5'3"

aQ4ddwq_700b.jpg

Alison tyler 6'0"

33x7vip.jpg

I usually have a preference for short women and the two short ladies are beautiful but Alison Tyler, LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!