How do you feel about curvy women?

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is curvy toned and shapely and curvy kinda shapeless. You are curvy/ shapely. Very attractive, very sexy. Personally i am lean and very muscular, sexually aggressive and dominant, and taking charge and having my way with a woman built like you is a huge turn on.
I like it!!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me? Lol

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
I like it!!

and that represents an evolution personally for me. I "thought" curvier girls werent sexy or attractive earlier. Was I wrong. I was at a swing club once and this woman built like you made it clear she was hot to fuck. The woman I was with wanted to see that happen so it did. It was one of the hottest sexual encounters i ever experienced. She was very submissive, very willing to feed into my dominance because being taken and dominated fed into her sexuality. for some foolish reason i thought bigger girls werent into that. We fucked for 2 hours straight and she showed me how wrong I was.

There are thicker stronger curvier girls where I work out and I cant keep my eyes off them. The thought of them underneath me doing anything i want or demand makes my workouts a bunch more exciting.

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y
and that represents an evolution personally for me. I "thought" curvier girls werent sexy or attractive earlier. Was I wrong. I was at a swing club once and this woman built like you made it clear she was hot to fuck. The woman I was with wanted to see that happen so it did. It was one of the hottest sexual encounters i ever experienced. She was very submissive, very willing to feed into my dominance because being taken and dominated fed into her sexuality. for some foolish reason i thought bigger girls werent into that. We fucked for 2 hours straight and she showed me how wrong I was.

There are thicker stronger curvier girls where I work out and I cant keep my eyes off them. The thought of them underneath me doing anything i want or demand makes my workouts a bunch more exciting.
You would have fun at my gym. Being healthy is my life. I go hard at the gym and I look great doing it.

SteelSaurus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you very much. I needed to hear that today. Hugs.
Y

You would have fun at my gym. Being healthy is my life. I go hard at the gym and I look great doing it.

It's always wonderful to find a woman who not only looks good but also feels confident about themselves. And not only do you have more curves than a scenic railroad, but you actively work at sculpting your natural beauty into a divine masterpiece. Again, I say fantastic.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
Y

Certainly if i saw you working out hard you would catch my eye over the " skinny bitches." I am attracted to energy and strength. I doubt I would approach you though, unless you made it very clear you were interested, gyms to me should be safe havens for women, but there is always the exception, lol.

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always wonderful to find a woman who not only looks good but also feels confident about themselves. And not only do you have more curves than a scenic railroad, but you actively work at sculpting your natural beauty into a divine masterpiece. Again, I say fantastic.
Thank you very much. I work hard on my body.

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Certainly if i saw you working out hard you would catch my eye over the " skinny bitches." I am attracted to energy and strength. I doubt I would approach you though, unless you made it very clear you were interested, gyms to me should be safe havens for women, but there is always the exception, lol.
I agree gyms should be a safe place. I'm there to workout not socialize. I'm a petite woman I just have giant boobs and a big butt. Lol

Mick2016

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to prefer slender women, I do like curvy though as long as it's actually curvy and not fat curvy. If a woman's 'curves' would disappear at a healthy weight, that's not curvy.