Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do a number of drugs. I did them to have fun, experience pleasure, explore different aspects of conscious awareness, discover aspects of myself I was not familiar with, and numb feelings I didn't want to experience.

They had their good and bad sides, but after 10+ years as a drug addict, I decided their negative consequences outweighed their positives - for my life.

So I chose to get sober, and have been for 9+ years. It was the best thing I have ever done for myself.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erm... I'm open minded, Naturally curious. Very sensible. In moderation is the key with everything.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not put chemicals, natural or otherwise, into my body willingly and knowingly. I have, on occasion, taken aspirin or used a topical ointment, but nothing more.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the look on peoples faces when they find out I'm a medical marijuana patient. I also am a highly functional "stoner" so no one has ever suspected a thing. I have tried countless medications for my problems, only to get other issues because of the pills the dr gave me. I can't even take birth control! My body hates it. I have no side effects from pot. Hell, I don't even get the munchies. It is a wonderfully medicinal plant, I don't know what I would do without it. If anyone you know is suffering through difficult illnesses, medical marijuana may be able to help them, with no drug interactions. You can't ask for more than that! I have met so many nurses that endorse it...

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I generally won't date someone that uses recreational drugs. If they've tried it, and it wasn't their thing, thats fine... but if they are currently using it to sustain daily activities, -no way.

I don't want a police ride because my boyfriend left his dope in my car ...oops... sorry honey... no thanks.

Medical marijuana is a little different, but they would have to prove to me that they NEED it. I know my aunt has tried it and it did her wonders for her severe back pain.
She literally was crippled up, and it helped her regain functionality and a wide range of motion.

But the other stuff...coke, crystal meth, etc - no excuse for it.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
weed is not as bad as alcohol. just that the states won't profit from making it legal what they do by allowing alcohol.

Thank you and amen! People get so bent out of shape over the smallest things. What negative things have occurred from weed. And please don't refer to those dumb ass anti-pot smoking commercials. As someone who likes to spark up from time to time, I can assure you that it's never made me ditch my friends at a party. It didn't make me screw up in school. It didn't make me lash out at my family. In fact, I find that it helps bring books to life- identifying with each character, and really putting yourself in the story.

However, I will say that the munchies suck, along with the effects that it can have on someone's testosterone levels. But it's not addictive, and there are in fact medical benefits. I'm curious- of all of you who are against pot- have you ever smoked it? If so, how did you feel? And what do you recall? And if not, why not?

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with the use of Medical marijuana I use it medicinally and so do lots of my friends. I know lots of people that would be in pain & suffering greatly if it wasn't for Cannabis.
If properly used Marijuana isn't harmful at all.
Our brains have cannabis receptors in it. our bodies produce a chemical called Endocannabinoids which is closely related to THC & cannabidiol(CBD). Endocannabinoids control many body functions and are excreted into breast milk . Cannabis also reduces infant mortality. To find out more visit:
Cannabis Reduces Infant Mortality - Salem-News.Com

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I smoke weed.
I enjoy doing it immensely.

As far as drugs in general go I dont mind if someone does them as long as they arent heroin or meth. My brother has always done drugs since we were 14 so I adjusted to it.

Heroin and meth just seem worse to me.

I dont do anything other than weed though.

Nothing better than get stoned and getting it on.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
weed is not as bad as alcohol. just that the states won't profit from making it legal what they do by allowing alcohol.

Exactly!!!

waiting to hear from more Canadians... I am certain that marijuana use is significantly higher in Canada compared to the US, AND socially tolerated if not accepted by many.

Canadian Police have a fairly easy going attitude towards marijuana users. I have friends and family members who have been caught smoking in public by police - no arrests. They have either received a $150 ticket, or had their weed taken away.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
One item was a head-scratcher for me. Alcohol and pot are on my approved list; cocaine and abuse of prescriptions are deal-breakers; hallucinogens maybe; opiates I dunno. Had morphine in hospital and liked something about it but would never use any opium derivative. Offered opium itself, however, I think I'd try it. Cannot judge anyone's use of it because I'm ignorant of the risks but it certainly has a long history compared to the derivatives. On the subject of prescription drug abuse, I've never had any that seemed the least bit fun, including some fairly strong pain medications, so have a hard time understanding why people like them for recreational use.

Last edited:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. On the subject of prescription drug abuse, I've never had any that seemed the least bit fun, including some fairly strong pain medications, so have a hard time understanding why people like them for recreational use.

Yeah I'm the same way! I smoke pot to not take prescription drugs!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I definately agree.

I did'nt vote in the poll because i don't do drugs right now, not for the last 2 or 3 years.
I support calls for the legalisation of cannabis, it works well as a social drug and as a relaxant and even mild anaesthetic. I believe it boosts creativity and allows people (when not in a social environment) to think more profoundly.

Look at alcohol, all it does is addle your brain the more you take and it serves to lower inhibition to a point where you can become distracted with sex. Not a bad thing in itself of course, but it serves to dumb down a population.

I'd much rather enjoy going to a 'coffee-house' than a pub, for social interaction the atmosphere is so much better.

LEGALISE!!!!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One item was a head-scratcher for me. Alcohol and pot are on my approved list; cocaine and abuse of prescriptions are deal-breakers; hallucinogens maybe; opiates I dunno. Had morphine in hospital and liked something about it but would never use any opium derivative. Offered opium itself, however, I think I'd try it. Cannot judge anyone's use of it because I'm ignorant of the risks but it certainly has a long history compared to the derivatives. On the subject of prescription drug abuse, I've never had any that seemed the least bit fun, including some fairly strong pain medications, so have a hard time understanding why people like them for recreational use.

Might I say that when I cracked a molar and had a root canal I was given vicodin 750mg.... and well well well I took one and I was incrediably relaxed and wonderful feeling. I can understand how people get addicted to that feeling. Personally a bomb could have went off and I would have said "oh well I'll clean up that mess later.":tongue:

And I had kidneystones and went to the ED.... wow did they pump me full of drugs... once again I was Alice in Wonderland, with out a care in the world. I remember the nurse giving me the drugs in my IV while I was holding my side and saying prayers silently to myself and all of a sudden the pain just went away, I said to her "wow your really good at that, it doesn't hurt anymore," she just laughed at me:redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I saw this documentary on BBC America about this lady that decides to smoke pot for a month...gurlfriend's experiences with pot was scary and downright stupid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7314812.stm

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
True that effects of pot vary widely. But so it is with alcohol, the eventual effect is always unconsciousness. Not so with pot. I'm not advocating either, but I'd rather be on some crazy high than be out cold.