How do you feel about misandry?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gov

Same Sex Domestic Abuse and Orders of Protection | Albany Gov't Law Review Fireplace Blog

CDC Study: More Men than Women Victims of Partner Abuse | Bert Hoff

notice in this link they make no further analysis of the sexual orientation of the subjects.
This is a very close subject to me because a lesbian friend of mine was pushed down a flight of stairs by her partner. She lost her job because she couldn't work.

http://www.ncdsv.org/images/CDC_1in4Women1in9MenSufferIPV_2-7-08.pdf

I will have to search to find the exact links, but do a random search and you will see what I'm talking about. Excuse me for asking a question.:confused:

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see where in the CDC article it states that the increase in violence to men was performed by women. Isn't that your main complaint? Violence by women against men? Is it possible that the increase is due to male v. male domestic abuse? The increase would, I think, be a result of the greater acceptance of same-sex couples and the increased likelihood that violence in that relationship would be reported and taken seriously.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think we should have women's rights movements or men's rights movements but just human rights movements. The same rights for everyone.

The problem with the two different movements is that they tend to compete with each other rather than working together towards their shared goal which is the equality of men and women.

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
if youve ever been on the end of misandry, as a man it is totally emasculating. I had a girl who would talk shit about me when i wasnt around, belittle me when i was there. The hardest aspect of this is that there is nothing you can do about it, because your a male and shes a female. you just have to get mentally abused and discriminated against just for being a male. no other reason. i wouldnt even talk to this bitch i would just walk in and get stepped on in front of strangers. I didnt even know her. What could i do? call her a cunt? of course i couldnt because then somehow im the aggressor.

Last edited:

Carpe_Diem420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if youve ever been on the end of misandry, as a man it is totally emasculating. I had a girl who would talk shit about me when i wasnt around, belittle me when i was there. The hardest aspect of this is that there is nothing you can do about it, because your a male and shes a female. you just have to get mentally abused and discriminated against just for being a male. no other reason. i wouldnt even talk to this bitch i would just walk in and get stepped on in front of strangers. I didnt even know her. What could i do? call her a cunt? of course i couldnt because then somehow im the aggressor.

Just use her for sex when you get a boner, then ignore her when you're not aroused or when she turns down your sexual advances. & whatever you do. Don't get her pregnant.

Problem solved

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see where in the CDC article it states that the increase in violence to men was performed by women. Isn't that your main complaint? Violence by women against men? Is it possible that the increase is due to male v. male domestic abuse? The increase would, I think, be a result of the greater acceptance of same-sex couples and the increased likelihood that violence in that relationship would be reported and taken seriously.

it's related. They don't include these numbers in domestic violence cases because it would hurt the bottom line. For example 67% of domestic violence cases women have said they initiate the assault, but if a women is convicted then it just assault not domestic violence. If they treated it as such then they couldn't portray women as victims. Another example is Infanticide. Women are twice as likely as men to kill their children, but are awarded custody in most cases. Yet men are more violent. Women really don't get along, but yet men a more aggressive. do you see the pattern "QUID BONO" Who Benefits. Do you know how much money is made by the female victim logic. The lawyers, judges, social program etc. All get a piece of that pie. Robin Givens/Mike Tyson. Do you really believe he hit her. The man is paid to knock people out. That is his specialty. He hit her out of anger and she didn't go the hospital. "Yeah I gotta tell Yah":rolleyes: I really believe that!!(sarcasm).

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Of course you can call her a cunt..Call her out until she cries..Spit in her face, fuck it. Like most bullies, she would have backed down.

You can choose to look like an emasculated pussy or a jerk who insults women. 2 shitty choices maybe, but at least the second one comes with a sense of satisfaction and probably some respect from the others who saw what a bitch she was.