How do you feel about older Men?

MAJORBD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been dating a guy who is 30 years old and I'm 48. I take very good care of myself and workout regularly. This guy calls me over to fuck him on a reg
basis, but has made it very clear he doesn't want a boyfriend. He claims its due to his busy schedule,
but I know of 2 guys he dated for over 2 years.
Does that big of an age difference scare off most gay guys?
I have guys in their early twenties hitting on me all the time.

Last edited:

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope there is more for you, too.

But if he's not into exploring a relationship, then you're either going to have to accept that your a good fuck buddy, or move on.

My suggestion, invite him out for dinner and try socializing with him...then go back to his place and fuck around. Make it more than just sex and see where it goes.

Here's hoping for you! :)

Reactions: Heat

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I would say he is telling you loud and clear how he feels about you as a partner. You may be a good fuck bud, but not 'partner material' for him.

Maybe you should gravitate to one of the young guys who is always hitting on you.

Reactions: 1smoothandtiteass

Panoptik

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd love to find a sophisticated, educated, non-sleazy, and fit man in his 40s. Sadly, the men in that category I've met are aiming for young 20s twinks. :-/

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen a certain phenomenon along these lines, where the younger guy is attracted to the older guy physically, and often mentally and emotionally as well, but doesn't want the stigma of having an older boyfriend. Basically, they are embarrassed to be seen with the older guy. If this is the case, move on. People should be free to follow their natural attractions whatever they are without judgement, but that's not the world we live in. As others have said, he doesn't want you as a boyfriend, just a hot fuck, so either accept him on his terms or move on. He has made his position clear and you have to accept that.

Reactions: David.djr and Heat

sam_alna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been dating a guy who is 30 years old and I'm 48. I take very good care of myself and workout regularly. This guy calls me over to fuck him on a reg
basis, but has made it very clear he doesn't want a boyfriend. He claims its due to his busy schedule,
but I know of 2 guys he dated for over 2 years.
Does that big of an age difference scare off most gay guys?
I have guys in their early twenties hitting on me all the time.

I'm certainly not scared off. I've always only been into aggressive dom top daddies and grandpas who are way older than me. I love the age difference. I'm 30 and am into 45 and over. I love being overpowered, abused, humiliated, pissed on, cummed on, fucked hard, tied up, etc. Whether it's by one dom top or by a group of them.

pewpewlazers

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends how personal/close you two are, but it sounds like he kinda just calls you when he is horny and that's it. However if you guys get along well but he still seems distant then it might be your age, or he's "embarrassed" to be seen with someone much older.

I really don't understand that though, if there's good chemistry and two people like each other, why should age matter?

Reactions: deleted1074483

MAJORBD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thank You Guys. Deep down I know what you're saying is
true. I guess I just wanted confirmation. Oddly enough the
guy I'm talking about, told me he loves me last night. I
think he just loves getting pounded!

Btw, Panoptik if you are ever in the Missouri area, send
me a message. Your body and physicality are exactly my
type!

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi OP, you sound like a great guy, and I'm sure there are plenty of guys of various ages who would want a relationship with you. Sometimes, it's better to move on from fuck buddy relationships when they become imbalanced, and one side wants more. He's just into the sex, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, it's not good for you emotionally to be thwarted if you want more out of it. Why put yourself though that? Find a situation where the feeling is mutual. Good luck to you.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He tells you he loves you while you're fucking him, but that he's not looking for a relationship when you're not? And you want him to move in with you eventually?

It sounds like you guys are in very different places. I mean, even if he loves you, it sounds like he's not interested in a relationship-relationship. How would you feel about telling him that, as much as you love your arrangement, what you're really looking for is something more?

More to your original question: I have a lot of friends who are around your age and keep fit. They all say they have guys around my age and younger hitting on them all the time. I know when I was dating, I usually aimed for men seven to ten years older than me or more - precisely because I was looking for relationship material (and because I was never really physically attracted to guys younger than 25-30)(I mean, they can look great and all, but they're not my thing).

Last edited:

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's all its been. A good regular fuck buddy, but I eventually
want more, like him moving in with me, etc.

That is all a lot of gay men want. Contrary to popular belief gay men who want to set up house with another guy, or go somewhere where it is legal and get married are a minority. A lot of guys just want a fuck buddy to get off with.

It might not have anything to do with the difference in age. After dating those two guys he may have decided he prefers NSA.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I was only interested in guys my age or younger. I felt that life experiences between myself and someone older wouldn't really equate well so we wouldn't have anything in common. Now years later, I'm married to a great guy who is 9 years older than I am. Who would have thought ? I'm 44, he's 53. He was married, has three adult children and grand children - I would have never been interested before, but growing up and opening my eyes a bit changed all of that.

Reactions: worshipbig1s