How do you feel about older Men?

I've only ever been attracted to older guys (usually white, although I've hooked up with other black guys and a Middle Eastern guy) and I recently got out of a relationship with someone 33 years older than me

Reactions: bijockfl

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fine( said the 58 year old man). Even when I was young I always dated older. When I was 18 my BF was 36. When I was 20 mt BF was 44. I was young and cute and older men attracted me. They also had MONEY to take care of me with!. BUT when I was 20 I found LOVE. I left the 44 year old for 26 YEAR OLD. We are still together 38 years later.

Gstreaker2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in a unique relationship living with a guy 11 years younger than myself. We love each other, however, our relationship does not include sex, sadly. I say sadly, but we have agreed that is probably the best for us and it works and has for 8 years now.

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back when I was a twink, I wasn't into older guys. Not many of my friends were either. I tried dating older guys, but they were all so beaten down and bitter. Now I have guys half my age hitting on me all the time. I think what changed was that the older guys back then had to live in the closet, with all the crap that brings. My generation (some of us at least) got to live life out of the closet, so I think we're more open and less damaged. (No offense intended to my elders - I know everyone does the best they can with what they've got.)

I also think intergenerational relationships are really important in the gay community. It's a big part of how we pass on our culture to the next generation. We usually aren't born to gay parents, so we have to go out and find our culture, and learning it in the arms of a loving mentor is an ancient tradition.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in a relationship with a young guy for 6 years and although I get lonely sometimes I'd find it hard to have someone 'living in my space' again until I'm definitely ready.
Since the breakup with my ex a year ago I'm happy with putting myself first for a change and although a new guy wants to move in with me I'm not ready to give 100% to someone quite yet.
Maybe your fuck buddy has 'done' with relationships for a while?

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My young ex-partner loved me and we had a great relationship, however, despite preferring older guys, he was very uncomfortable when friends teased him about our age difference.

He used to get upset and embarrassed when asked if I was his father!

Undoubtedly this caused problems for us. We were good together indoors but not relaxed socially.

HungDaddy612

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I thought turning 50 was the end. Turns out it was the beginning. At 53 I dated and eventually lived with a 25 year old. We lasted 18 months. Tall thin hung and worshipped my cock. He spent six years with a women. I was his first male live. I Taught him the ways of daddy love and his eventual need to explore meant I had to set him free. Before I did I was sure to have the next hot boy ready. I met him on an app last summer. He started playing with men Two months before we met. I'm the only daddy he has been with. He is 22 hot college jock who is learning about sex. I enjoyed giving him his first blow job to completion and many more firsts. He keeps me young. He is falling in love. He understands my rules about wondering eyes. Either he is all mine or he moves on. He spent Christmas with my family and his mother who is three years older than me fully endorses our relationship and spent a week at New Years with us.

There is no shortage of younger into older. Each year a new college class of daddy lovers arrive. I've never had a problem finding the ones that meet my requirements on looks, character and esteem. It sure helps to be masculine and have a large penis.

I'm not a sugar daddy and I make that clear day one. You want me for me not my cash. On the first date I always take them to a restaurant that I have a 2-4-1 coupon. Nothing says no sugar here better than a coupon!

As for what people think, we have fun with it. It's fluid. Sometimes we say nothing, other times I call him my boy or son or he calls me dad or grandpa. If people make an assumption like dining and the waiter says "what would your dad like?" We politely answer and don't correct them. It's not important to us. At times we forget about the world and people see us kiss in the car or college parking lot or hold hands. It's all good. Picture is my current partner cooking breakfast for us.

Attachments

HungDaddy612

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
with that amazing penis you have my guess is men and women of all ages would love being with you. As for public, I get it. My partner and I have a 33 year age gap and there are times I am a bit apprehensive about the situation but as our time together grows these type of issues disappear. Last night when he woke up in the middle of the night and cuddled me so tight...well I'll tolerate a bit of social unease for amazing private moments. With our age gap I feel like we are alone on an island together and I like the feeling. It's a strong bonding situation.

Attachments

Reactions: brandon38

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Very hot, lucky dudes! :cool:
with that amazing penis you have my guess is men and women of all ages would love being with you. As for public, I get it. My partner and I have a 33 year age gap and there are times I am a bit apprehensive about the situation but as our time together grows these type of issues disappear. Last night when he woke up in the middle of the night and cuddled me so tight...well I'll tolerate a bit of social unease for amazing private moments. With our age gap I feel like we are alone on an island together and I like the feeling. It's a strong bonding situation.