How do you feel about older Men?

BlueMoose2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer older men. Found them to be more passionate and more fun in bed
This I agree with this 100% Older me are most of the time much better at sex from experience and passion point of view. They also put such a focus on my pleasure that makes me feel so connected with them. They go out of their way to prepare me to get fucked that by the time it comes im begging for it and its much easier. When it comes to sex I usually prefer older men for a hookup, but sadly look for men my age for dating and ltr. Anything more than 10 years is too large of an age gap for me.

dicksplash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My husband is 21 years younger than I am. We met 8 years ago while he was at college and he relentlessly persued me. I was weary of it all, because I thought he was more interested in my money than me, or he had father issues. I moved 1500km away from the area, but he kept in touch on a daily basis for about three years. Because of business, I moved back and he moved in with me. The business deal went bad and I lost everything. We got married three years ago and I now work for him! I still can't beleive my luck. He is a great guy, very good looking, and can get anyone he wants of all ages, but I still am the only man for him. He says he is not really into older men, but just knew I was the man for him when we first met.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer dudes around my age. Not much younger or much older than I am. I am not interested in twinks and in granddads. Having said that: I realize we all get older and I would never act like an older gentleman is a leper or so.

1smoothandtiteass

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer and seem to attract older guys. Althogh im only a bottom . I agree that you guys are great being fuck buddys i hate to say but i dont think it will. Be any more than that . Sorry just calling it as i ser it!

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only date/hook up with older men. I'm a young bottom who loves pleasing dominate daddies. Currently have the pleasure of satisfying 3 hot cocks!

AVx22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm mainly attracted to older guys. I'm 23 and my bf is 36. Guys in their 30s and 40s are usually more attractive to me, in looks, attitude and personality. I wouldn't call that old, though. At my current age, 50 and above migt be pushing it. That wil change as I get older I assume.

ExtraSausage

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 29, and have almost exclusively pursued older men - anywhere from 5-25 years older. I recently ended a relationship with a man who was 55. You don't exactly get to choose who you love, but I have to admit that I don't plan on pursuing relationships with men who are more than about 15 years my senior in the future, as I have found that such an age gap can create problems that I'd rather avoid.

Anyway, I get off on older men. There's something very masculine about it. Sometimes I see really good looking young men and think to myself "yeah, but he'll be 100 times hotter in 10 years." They are often more comfortable and less flakey. Plus I think grey/white hair is kinda sexy.

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re preaching to the choir there, dude.

My husband is 20 years older than me.
A big black muscle daddy with a huge cock and deep voice.

He commands a room whenever he enters it, without even trying...every time.

His unflappable, calm, experienced manner in which he never second-guesses himself because he never needs to, and the way he can almost read what younger gay guys are thinking better and faster than they do themselves..magnetic sexual dynamite.

Age differences are powerfully real and irresistible for those in the know.

I'm 29, and have almost exclusively pursued older men - anywhere from 5-25 years older. I recently ended a relationship with a man who was 55. You don't exactly get to choose who you love, but I have to admit that I don't plan on pursuing relationships with men who are more than about 15 years my senior in the future, as I have found that such an age gap can create problems that I'd rather avoid.

Anyway, I get off on older men. There's something very masculine about it. Sometimes I see really good looking young men and think to myself "yeah, but he'll be 100 times hotter in 10 years." They are often more comfortable and less flakey. Plus I think grey/white hair is kinda sexy.

I've only been with a few men sexually and all of them have been much older than me. I prefer older men because of their experience and when I was starting out, their patience for someone who was experimenting and wanting to try sex with men for the first time.

As I get older (in my mid 40s now), I have had younger men hit me up. I still like older men but now that I'm older, I guess I have an obligation to help out the younger guys too :)

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have become the older guy and it amazes me how many younger men ( 30 somethings ) cruise me. When I was in my 20s, I did not consider older men as potential sex partners. As I aged a bit, that mindset totally changed. I currently find men in their 40s , 50s, and 60s to be HOT.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been attracted to older men. Both my best LTR's, each guy was was 12 years old than me (first BF was when I was 21, and the second was more recently). Even as I get older myself, I still find myself seeking out older men.

On a side note, my favorite thing about this thread is seeing the words:

"My husband and I...." or "Me and my husband...."

I NEVER thought I would live to see gay men (and women) being able to say that in America! :)