How do you feel about older Men?

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have become the older guy and it amazes me how many younger men ( 30 somethings ) cruise me. When I was in my 20s, I did not consider older men as potential sex partners. As I aged a bit, that mindset totally changed. I currently find men in their 40s , 50s, and 60s to be HOT.
how old r u buddy ?

weho48

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wow moment came when the Queen of England read from her speech in Parliament that her government would introduce same sex marriage legislation and kept a straight face....she rocked!!!!

worshipbig1s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 29, and have almost exclusively pursued older men - anywhere from 5-25 years older. I recently ended a relationship with a man who was 55. You don't exactly get to choose who you love, but I have to admit that I don't plan on pursuing relationships with men who are more than about 15 years my senior in the future, as I have found that such an age gap can create problems that I'd rather avoid.

Anyway, I get off on older men. There's something very masculine about it. Sometimes I see really good looking young men and think to myself "yeah, but he'll be 100 times hotter in 10 years." They are often more comfortable and less flakey. Plus I think grey/white hair is kinda sexy.
Do you ever get to Indianapolis??????
LOL!
I wish!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have enjoyed the maturity of some older guys and certainly liked their financial stability. In one case it made a nice change of pace as I had felt a younger guy pursuing me also was a bit too interested in my car, home and $. I think it is just a matter of attraction and more than anything..... the connection.

Reactions: notN2pussy

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not hung up on age. I'm 49, the young ones are mostly what is coming after me these days. I'm currently seeing a guy 21 years younger than me. Initially I hadn't meant to get serious about him but he's proven to be a great guy so I'm giving him a chance. Before him, I was dating an older guy who was super sexy but turned out to not be boyfriend material.

I don't know who bumped this but I'm 28 and I find that older gay men can be very creepy, pushy and have unrealistic expectations. Like the amount of 60+ year old gay men looking for a 20 something year old boyfriend is quite a joke. Additionally, a lot of older gay men want younger partners/sex buddies but feel uncomfortable and/or are not in the position to provide in terms of support, financial means or just general sound advice that you can give to someone much younger than you since you are so much older. My last statement is what really bothers me about older gay men because I see so much of it and their sense of entitlement to someone much younger is unreal.

I also question those who claim that guys much younger approach them because from my experience, those younger guys have issues that older gay men either are not aware of or take advantage of.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know who bumped this but I'm 28 and I find that older gay men can be very creepy, pushy and have unrealistic expectations. Like the amount of 60+ year old gay men looking for a 20 something year old boyfriend is quite a joke. Additionally, a lot of older gay men want younger partners/sex buddies but feel uncomfortable and/or are not in the position to provide in terms of support, financial means or just general sound advice that you can give to someone much younger than you since you are so much older. My last statement is what really bothers me about older gay men because I see so much of it and their sense of entitlement to someone much younger is unreal.

I also question those who claim that guys much younger approach them because from my experience, those younger guys have issues that older gay men either are not aware of or take advantage of.
I wasn’t sure whether to take the time and effort to respond to your over generalisation as no one will convince you to change your opinion. Just accept that not everyone likes what you like.

I met my partner when he was 22 and I was 54. We were together for more than 6 years and lived together as a loving couple. He came from a financially well off family and we complemented each perfectly.

Now I’m 64 and get messages daily from young guys who love older guys and enjoy the passionate sex.

Reactions: David.djr

I wasn’t sure whether to take the time and effort to respond to your over generalisation as no one will convince you to change your opinion. Just accept that not everyone likes what you like.

I met my partner when he was 22 and I was 54. We were together for more than 6 years and lived together as a loving couple. He came from a financially well off family and we complemented each perfectly.

Now I’m 64 and get messages daily from young guys who love older guys and enjoy the passionate sex.

Sure...

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only problem with older guys is that you are more likely to get a mismatch in sex drive as time progresses. Obviously not a big deal in an open relationship but can be frustrating in a monogamous one.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only problem with older guys is that you are more likely to get a mismatch in sex drive as time progresses. Obviously not a big deal in an open relationship but can be frustrating in a monogamous one.
Yes, frustrating when the older guy is the hornier one in the relationship

radoveden1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in my 20s, I always was interested in the "under 30" (now I lol when I see these young guys doing that). Once i hit early 30s, I became attracted to older men as well. Now I'm 40, I'll easily stare down a 20 something but a fit silver fox turns me on maybe more. Something about the maturity is hot. Somebody like this. :)

Attachments