How do you feel about pregnancy?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to ask my question in my title. Uh, topics:

1. Do you loathe the idea? Love it?

2. Do you consider it unfair that men cannot be impregnated, or would like to swap the experience?

3. Do you get nervous during the pregnancy and have second thoughts?

By all means talk about experiences and answer questions you think are important. Speak in your own way.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I tend to ask my question in my title. Uh, topics:

2. Do you consider it unfair that men cannot be impregnated, or would like to swap the experience?

By all means talk about experiences and answer questions you think are important. Speak in your own way.

1. i have never been pregnant so i don't know. i might love not getting my period for 9 months. but i think i'd hate having a baby kick my stomach all the time.

2. if men could become pregnant that'd be great. it'll be fair to all the women who've been dumped by men who've gotten them pregnant, because women will finally be able to dump men and see how they like raising kids on their own!

3. N/A

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
done it twice.
it's not loathe or love. it's just a pain in the arse. months of puking, then months of being heavy & clumsy. months of not having room to breathe asnd eat at the same time, not even being able to reach my own bits for a wank. i think they should issue deisabled parking permits to heavily pregnant women, because it really is a disability.
unfair? silly way to put it.
i think that it's irritating how men really just don't understand quite how difficult it is, quite how tired and sick it can make you, quite how traumatic the hormone induced mood swings can be.
second thoughts? is there any point? by three months it's too late to change anything IMO, so you make the best of it. i had moments of doubt where i wasn't sure i could cope...but i did.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm disinclined to answer this based on the following:

C. It's your progeny; normal children deserve to live but yours doesn't.

Shut up, I hope your child dies while you are having sex.

It isn't my place to tell other posters what to do but I thought the readership and posting members of Women's Issues might like to get this user in context.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm disinclined to answer this based on the following:

It isn't my place to tell other posters what to do but I thought the readership and posting members of Women's Issues might like to get this user in context.

that's sick. really sick.
there's no excuse at all for saying something like that.

it's inhuman to wish harm on an innocent child just because you dislike the parent.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely loved being pregnant, but twenty years dulls the bad memories, you know. My complexion cleared up, my periods were gone, and I ate like a pig! Who wouldn't love that? I do remember barrelling through the house like a bull in a china shop. Everybody told me it was a boy because I carried the baby low. Well, Pris was a tomboy at one time, but now she's the most beautiful creature in the world!

There were times I know I was unbearable to live with, but looking back on the asshole I married he deserved every bit of it and more! As much as I regretted the marriage, the product was wonderful. I guess you have to go through the bad to get the good.

Regrets? Not on your life. All my young life I wanted to get married and be a mommy. I guess I didn't give the marriage that much thought though, so I didn't choose well. I got pregnant about a month after the honeymoon when most of my high school class was going off to college.

As for men having babies - they couldn't take it. I tell Cap all the time that if men could become pregnant then there would be a nine-month paid holiday with mandatory day care at work.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some women can look very beautiful when they are pregnant.

Where the hell did those comments come from Symphonic?

I actually don't know how old they are or what context they are used in. That said I can't really retract them, and both seem to be insults made out of anger.

All the same I'm surprised Manly pays that much attention.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually don't know how old they are or what context they are used in. That said I can't really retract them, and both seem to be insults made out of anger.

then you can click the small blue square with the arrow in the quote box, right after the name of whoever was quoted.
it links you to the original post.

i read the thread. she was a whiner and a prat but thats about all.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

1) You sound like an asshat in those quotes and probably are. :)

2) People in general and women in particular only remember the shit. They hardly remember the good stuff.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad males can't get pregnant. If I were a female, I'd never have a child. The thought of the delivery process would terrify me beyond belief.

As for having children. If I end up with a female, I'd like to have children. If I end up with a guy.......no.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've a female friend that has a phobia of pregnant people. Being near them causes her to cringe and makes her nauseous. She's also absolutely frightened of the idea of getting pregnant. Apparently, she saw a video as a child of a pregnant woman showing off her very ripe belly with the fetus/infant looking as if it was trying to claw its way out. Traumatized her. That said, she really wants to have children, and at least one of which is hers naturally (ie. not adopted).

Personally? I feel no jealousy/envy toward women about not being able to be impregnated. When I was in the hospital with a kidney stone writhing in pain, the nurse looked at me and said, "That's as close as you'll ever get to knowing what it feels like to have a baby". Good look with childbirth, ladies.:tongue:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never again. Thanks to the powers that be my window of pregnancy danger is slamming shut fast.

Having another life inside you never lets you loose. I will never not be someone's mother now. And it is overwhelming how much it changes you, on even a cellular level.

People who do it must make the best of it, for their tadpole days of swimming are gone and they are toads or newts or frogs for good.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im pretty sure this question was asked not too long ago. And why do you care what we think of being pregnant? Everyone is different, you arent going to be able to predict someone in your real life based on our opinion.

Its unbelievable how many threads Symphonic creates over here. I dont think he really comes back and reads what we all think. He just gets bored and has to ask a question.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im pretty sure this question was asked not too long ago. And why do you care what we think of being pregnant? Everyone is different, you arent going to be able to predict someone in your real life based on our opinion.

Its unbelievable how many threads Symphonic creates over here. I dont think he really comes back and reads what we all think. He just gets bored and has to ask a question.

I asked namely because I am curious. After all you're right, everyone is different, and those who I see in my life need to be balanced out with other persons and perspectives from other places and walks of life; I just hoped you were willing to share.

I'm sorry if this is a recent repetition.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I've a female friend that has a phobia of pregnant people. Being near them causes her to cringe and makes her nauseous. She's also absolutely frightened of the idea of getting pregnant. Apparently, she saw a video as a child of a pregnant woman showing off her very ripe belly with the fetus/infant looking as if it was trying to claw its way out. Traumatized her. That said, she really wants to have children, and at least one of which is hers naturally (ie. not adopted).

i have an aunt that's kinda like your friend... she's not so much scared of pregnant women, but she can't stand being around women who breastfeed. the sight of a woman breastfeeding her baby freaks her out and she cringes and screams. i've never seen someone so frightenend about seeing a baby on a boob. it's funny but i honestly have no idea why she's like that.