How do you feel about sharing your woman?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know.....I'd be open to it if I was more attractive and could get other girls...but since I'm not, I don't really feel comfortable with it. Besides I'd worry about contracting STDs

I personally would not do it. I'm not interested in something cheap and uninteresting. After the fact it's not likely someone you tend to keep your respect for a long term relationship.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So he shares the girl willingly and then calls her cheap? What a double standard.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
poly-queer girls don't believe in ownership or imposing limitations on another person's sexuality. any jealousy or possessiveness would be my issue to deal with.

ML

seconding what Hung Jon said. he is a very smart boy.

lovenuts50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's the old double standard that many males including myself have. i wouldn't want to share my woman, but would share someone else's. i'm ashamed to say it, but that's the way it is.

islewitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me, I would only share my girl with someone I could trust. Someone she wouldn't mind messing around with. As long as we are both comfortable, that is what matters.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
poly-queer girls don't believe in ownership or imposing limitations on another person's sexuality. any jealousy or possessiveness would be my issue to deal with.

My sentiments exactly. I don't own anybody else, so I don't tell them what they may or may not do with their bodies. I own myself, but I share.

As for the original post, sounds a bit like a double-standard to me.